Потеря опыта жалобы

Общайся, читай нужную информацию на русском!
Capricorn

Потеря опыта жалобы

Post by Capricorn » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:56 am

Причина нападения,я отказался продавать куртку для радео синию из вашего магазина lootbox.Очень не приятно когда тратишь деньги (для вас это не большая сумма в отличии от меня , наш курс доллара 1 к 27, это чтоб вы понимали степень моего возмущения) и время (после смерти персонажа я теряю 10000 опыта, а чтоб его восстановить уходит 1 час времени).Имя игрока jagkkk это видно в левом верхнем углу фото.Спасибо за понимание
(The reason for the attack, I refused to sell a jacket for radeo blue from your lootbox. It's not nice when you spend money (for you it's not a big sum, unlike me, our dollar rate is 1 to 27, so that you understand the extent of my outrage) and time (After the death of the character, I lose 10,000 experiences, and to restore it takes 1 hour). The name of the player jagkkk is visible in the upper left corner of the photo. Thank you for understanding)
With all due respect ,Capricorn

ardesia

Re: Потеря опыта жалобы

Post by ardesia » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:32 am

Thanks for reporting.
We are investigating on the case
ardesia :: Retired Game Master (GM)
Game rules :: Forum rules

Jagkkk

Post by Jagkkk » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:38 am

Peço lhe desculpas.. Não teve nada haver com a jaqueta que te pedi a venda.. eu acidentalmente mirei em você e o matei porque estava com a MP-39, ela mata absurdamente rápido.. mil desculpas, estou disposto a te devolver seus 10k de XP, me siga até os rooters/sadists que eu te protejo até você adquirir a respectiva experiência perdida.. e se perdeu algo a mais também irei te devolver..mais uma vez.. desculpa!

Jagkkk

Post by Jagkkk » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:40 am

I apologize .. It did not have anything to do with the jacket I asked you to sell .. I accidentally looked at you and killed him because he was with the MP-39, she kills absurdly fast .. A thousand excuses, I am willing to return your 10k of XP, follow me to the rooters / sadists that I protect you until you acquire the respective experience lost .. and if you lost something more I will also return .. more once .. sorry!

(Edited to add russian version made with online translator, ardesia)
Я извиняюсь. Это не имело ничего общего с курткой, которую я попросил вас продать. Я случайно посмотрел на вас и убил его, потому что он был с MP-39, она убивает абсурдно быстро. Тысячи оправданий, я Желая вернуть ваш 10k XP, следуйте за мной к корнерам / садистам, которые я защищаю вас, пока вы не приобретете соответствующий опыт, потерянный .. и если вы потеряете что-то еще, я также вернусь .. еще раз .. извините

Capricorn

Post by Capricorn » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:52 pm

Я очень хочу чтоб вас наказали.Для того что бы вы в следующий раз немного думали о своих действиях и возможных последствиях. А обвинять во всем оружие звучит немного глупо. Убивает не оружие убивает человек.Я понимаю что это игра для развлечения но не могли бы вы находить себе противников по своему уровню.
Извинения приняты

(I really want you to be punished. In order for you to think about your actions and possible consequences next time. And blaming everything with weapons sounds a bit stupid. It's not the weapons that kill the person that kills. I understand that this is a game for fun, but could you find opponents in your level.
Apologies are accepted)

Die young

Post by Die young » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:55 am

Решил сходить на фарм для получения exp, через некоторое время подошли корейцы и начали нападать, я естественно начал бежать в безопасное место, после чего они начали ждать меня на фарме, я пришёл и они втроём начали нападать. (Разберитесь с ними уже)

I decided to go to the farm to get exp, after some time the Koreans came and started attacking, I naturally began to run to a safe place, after which they began to wait for me at the farm, I came and they three started to attack. (Understand them already)
Attachments
Time of death 13:31
Time of death 13:31
Screenshot_2017-06-27-16-34-29.png (353.39 KiB) Viewed 4372 times
Screenshot_2017-06-27-16-33-03.png
Screenshot_2017-06-27-16-33-03.png (340.91 KiB) Viewed 4372 times
Screenshot_2017-06-27-16-32-55.png
Screenshot_2017-06-27-16-32-55.png (333.71 KiB) Viewed 4372 times

ardesia

Post by ardesia » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:35 pm

Die young wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:55 am Решил сходить на фарм для получения exp, через некоторое время подошли корейцы и начали нападать, я естественно начал бежать в безопасное место, после чего они начали ждать меня на фарме, я пришёл и они втроём начали нападать. (Разберитесь с ними уже)

I decided to go to the farm to get exp, after some time the Koreans came and started attacking, I naturally began to run to a safe place, after which they began to wait for me at the farm, I came and they three started to attack. (Understand them already)
Are you member of a faction?
Вы член фракции?

Die young

Post by Die young » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:41 pm

Yes, but we do not have any war with them.

ardesia

Post by ardesia » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:20 pm

Die young wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:41 pm Yes, but we do not have any war with them.
Well, it seems you actually might have one :shock:

Die young

Post by Die young » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:29 pm

I do not know exactly, but so far they only attack me