Потеря опыта жалобы

Общайся, читай нужную информацию на русском!
Aegis

Re: Потеря опыта жалобы

Post by Aegis » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:29 pm

Die young wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:41 pm Yes, but we do not have any war with them.
Time to get the Sovereigns talking 😅
Aegis :: Retired Senior Game Master (SGM)
Languages: English, Italian, German

FAQ:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=229
Game Rules:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=151

ardesia

Post by ardesia » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:51 am

Die young wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:29 pm I do not know exactly, but so far they only attack me
Perhaps the sovereigns of the two factions might have a diplomatic talk
ardesia :: Retired Game Master (GM)
Game rules :: Forum rules

Capricorn

Post by Capricorn » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:47 am

Скучали?Вот вам будущий изгой.Растреливает всех без исключения.Администрация решите уже проблему с ПВП . Может какому-то школьнику весело стрелять в бегающих человечков, а я устал после каждого дигинерата восстанавливать опыт.Не хочется бросать игру . Нормальных игроков все меньше и меньше,а разных придурков у которым все сходит с рук все больше.Задумайтесь, игроков с высоким уровнем в вашей игре все меньше, игроки с высоким уровнем не занимаються пвп просто так.Я понимаю что у вас специфическая игра,тогда не снимайте опыт от смерти.Я очень хочу услышать от вас ответ собираетесь ли вы что то менять по вопросам пвп и снятия опыта за смерть от пвп?

I'm in the forefront he is not. The administration is already solving the problem with PVP. Can some schoolboy fun shoot at the running men, and I'm tired after every diginert to restore the experience. I do not want to throw the game. Normal players are fewer and fewer, and different assholes who all get away with more and more. Think about the players with a high level in your game is less, players with a high level do not deal with pvp just like that. I understand that you have a specific game, then Do not take the experience from death. I really want to hear from you the answer whether you are going to change something about pvp and the experience for dying from pvp?
Last edited by Capricorn on Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
With all due respect ,Capricorn

Capricorn

Post by Capricorn » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:52 am

Еще вопрос.Почему 12 уровень может атаковать 20?И как то баланс сил вызывает массу вопросов

Another question. Why is level 12 able to attack 20? And how does the balance of power cause a lot of questions

Capricorn

Post by Capricorn » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:20 pm

Спасибо что вы отвечаете на жалобы.Спасибо за поддержку играков.Так держать,я думаю у вас скоро будет очень много играков.

Aegis

Post by Aegis » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:25 am

Capricorn wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:52 am Еще вопрос.Почему 12 уровень может атаковать 20?И как то баланс сил вызывает массу вопросов

Another question. Why is level 12 able to attack 20? And how does the balance of power cause a lot of questions
If both are in a faction, the lvl difference protection gets taken away.
Aegis :: Retired Senior Game Master (SGM)
Languages: English, Italian, German

FAQ:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=229
Game Rules:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=151

Capricorn

Post by Capricorn » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:51 am

Это высшая степень наглости с вашей стороны.
Andgis GM делает мне предупреждение что я кого-то блокирую.Происходит баг я теряю 400к опыта.
Потом этот Кто-то,решив что он не до конца меня унизил,начинает блокировать меня (ему то можно) поскольку это не принесло желаемого результата .Он направляет на меня шакалов .От всех я не успел отбиться (потерял 400к опыта) , но это не нарушает правила.
После этого я вернулся на эту же локацию, и отступил выше что б не кому не мешаться.Но этому кому-то опять показалось мало.И вот меня убивает в ПвП (-400опыта).
Вопрос.Почему русскоговорящих играков игнорируют в просьбе о помощи, и нарушения замеченными ими игнорируются.Когда как Кто-то свободно нарушает все правила и ему это сходит с рук?

This is the highest degree of impudence on your part.
Andgis GM makes me a warning that I'm blocking someone. There is a bug I'm losing 400k experience.
Then this Someone, deciding that he did not completely demean me, starts blocking me (he can be) because it did not bring the desired result. He directs the jackals to me. From all I did not manage to fight back (I lost 400k of experience), but this Do not break the rules.
After that, I returned to the same location, and stepped higher, so that no one would hesitate. But to that someone again seemed to be a little. And that's what kills me in PvP (-400 experiments).
Q. Why do Russian-speaking games are ignored in a request for help, and violations noticed by them are ignored. When how does someone freely break all the rules and get away with it?

Capricorn

Post by Capricorn » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:06 am

Я укланялся от пвп, это видно на скриншоте.Я не понимаю почему правила действуют выборочно.Этого накажем а этого нет

I cleared from pvp, it is seen in the screenshot. I do not understand why the rules are acting selectively. This is punished, but this is not

ardesia

Post by ardesia » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:32 pm

Capricorn, if someone has been blocking your spawn, then it is against the rules no matter their language.
Please report the names and the circumstances
ardesia :: Retired Game Master (GM)
Game rules :: Forum rules

InFlame

Post by InFlame » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:00 pm

Игрок JT (30лвл) уже 4 день убивает меня. Не даёт развиваться. Настоятельно прошу отреагировать. Убивает без причины.

Player JT (30Lvls) for 4 days is killing me. Does not allow to develop. I urge you to react. Kills for no reason.
Attachments
Screenshot_2017-09-19-19-52-38.png
Screenshot_2017-09-19-19-52-38.png (202.21 KiB) Viewed 4075 times
Screenshot_2017-09-19-19-52-27.png
Screenshot_2017-09-19-19-52-27.png (368.92 KiB) Viewed 4075 times