Купленные вещи не дошли

Общайся, читай нужную информацию на русском!
POK

Купленные вещи не дошли

Post by POK » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:09 pm

Здравствуйте! Сегодня приобрёл в игре (увеличение сумки +20)!деньги с карты списали в счёт игры! Сумка не увеличилась! Ник в игре POK . или с кем можно обсудить этот неприятный вопрос?

Hello! Today I have got in a game (increase in a bag +20)! money has charged from the card on account of a game! The bag hasn't increased! A nickname in the game POK. or with whom it is possible to discuss this unpleasant question?

ardesia

Re: Купленные вещи не дошли

Post by ardesia » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:01 pm

POK wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:09 pm Здравствуйте! Сегодня приобрёл в игре (увеличение сумки +20)!деньги с карты списали в счёт игры! Сумка не увеличилась! Ник в игре POK . или с кем можно обсудить этот неприятный вопрос?

Hello! Today I have got in a game (increase in a bag +20)! money has charged from the card on account of a game! The bag hasn't increased! A nickname in the game POK. Or with whom it is possible to discuss this unpleasant question?
Hi POK
We need a few information, in order to help you.
First of all, are you certain the name of your character was correctly spelled in the login field, when you made the purchase?
Was it your first bag increase?
Please let us know about that, here or in a PM if you prefer
:)
ardesia :: Retired Game Master (GM)
Game rules :: Forum rules

Aegis

Post by Aegis » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:23 pm

If it was your first purchase, are you sure you used the expansion bag item inside your inventory? (in case of bag full you have to free 1 space for it to appear).
Aegis :: Retired Senior Game Master (SGM)
Languages: English, Italian, German

FAQ:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=229
Game Rules:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=151

POK

Post by POK » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:39 pm

Да это моя первая покупка! Но уверен что свободное место в инвентаре было! И в сумке не прибавилось никаких активаторов!покупал на аккаунте (POK) ! 100% ))Со всем уважением!!!
Yes it is my first purchase! But it is sure that the empty seat in stock was! And in a bag no activators have increased! I bought on the account (POK)! 100%)) With all respect!

POK

Post by POK » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:10 am

Aegis wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:23 pm If it was your first purchase, are you sure you used the expansion bag item inside your inventory? (in case of bag full you have to free 1 space for it to appear).
Yes it is my first purchase! But it is sure that the empty seat in stock was! And in a bag no activators have increased! I bought on the account (POK)! 100%)) With all respect!)

ardesia

Post by ardesia » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:58 am

POK wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:10 am
Aegis wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:23 pm If it was your first purchase, are you sure you used the expansion bag item inside your inventory? (in case of bag full you have to free 1 space for it to appear).
Yes it is my first purchase! But it is sure that the empty seat in stock was! And in a bag no activators have increased! I bought on the account (POK)! 100%)) With all respect!)
Thanks for the answer.
I am writing you a PM
ardesia :: Retired Game Master (GM)
Game rules :: Forum rules

POK

Post by POK » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:22 pm

Хочу сказать огромное спасибо администрации игры и ГМ!!!разобрались в проблеме!без паники,лишних движений,довольно быстро,вежливо и аккуратно помогли решить вопрос!теперь я уверен если плачу то получаю,а в случае чего администрация поможет! Отдельное спасибо Adresia Aegis и Aaron! PS. Ребят кто хочет но боится или опасается вкладывать в игру финансы)) развейте сомнения!!игра достойна уважения и помощи в развитии!!!

I want to tell many thanks of administration of a game and hypermarket!!! have understood a problem! without panic, excess movements, quickly enough, have politely and accurately helped to resolve an issue! now I am sure if I pay that I receive, and if something happens the administration will help! Separate thanks of Adresia Aegis and Aaron! PS. Who wants children but is afraid or afraid to put in a game finance)) dispel doubts!! a game is estimable also the help in development!!!