Обвиняют OMEDOMARO без доказательств

Общайся, читай нужную информацию на русском!
Aegis

Re: Обвиняют OMEDOMARO без доказательств

Post by Aegis » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:28 am

Omedomaro wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:57 am Okay , then explain to me why I've been banned?!
Only place we could ban you is from the game and from this forum, and from the checkings it looks like you arent banned from any of those.

I suppose you're referring to the *fan page* VK of OV, and as already stated in Ardesias warning post, we have no management in that group as its not an official one.

Wich means you need to take contact with the admin of that page for anything related to such page.
Aegis :: Retired Senior Game Master (SGM)
Languages: English, Italian, German

FAQ:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=229
Game Rules:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=151

ardesia

Post by ardesia » Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:35 pm

Let's reinforce it.
Any VK group is not part of the official game system.
Any problem connected with VK has to be handled in VK, with people there. Not with us.
No one from the official game staff is involved in VK management. No one from VK administration is part of the game staff (the game dev included)
ardesia :: Retired Game Master (GM)
Game rules :: Forum rules

Omedomaro

Post by Omedomaro » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:08 am

I found out that my Omedomaro will be ban. Why?

ardesia

Post by ardesia » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:16 am

Omedomaro wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:08 am I found out that my Omedomaro will be ban. Why?
This is the second time I'm asking you this: are you (will you) banned from what?
Will you answer me?
You are not banned from forum, and your character is not jailed in game. You are not banned as far as official OV is concerned.
If you are referring to being banned from any onther situation, such as a fan group or a player's club, you have to ask them, not us: we only handle official game things.
ardesia :: Retired Game Master (GM)
Game rules :: Forum rules

Omedomaro

Post by Omedomaro » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:20 am

ardesia wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:16 am
Omedomaro wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:08 am I found out that my Omedomaro will be ban. Why?
This is the second time I'm asking you this: are you (will you) banned from what?
Will you answer me?
You are not banned from forum, and your character is not jailed in game. You are not banned as far as official OV is concerned.
If you are referring to being banned from any onther situation, such as a fan group or a player's club, you have to ask them, not us: we only handle official game things.
I was told by one player that I was banned in-game due to the fact that I "sold accounts and currency "

Aegis

Post by Aegis » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:54 am

Omedomaro wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:20 am I was told by one player that I was banned in-game due to the fact that I "sold accounts and currency "
Well do you see yourself banned ingame? No.
Did a GM banned you already? No.

Why worry that much if there is nothing concrete going on, or is there something you need to confess to us?
Aegis :: Retired Senior Game Master (SGM)
Languages: English, Italian, German

FAQ:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=229
Game Rules:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=151

Omedomaro

Post by Omedomaro » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:30 am

Aegis wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:54 am
Omedomaro wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:20 am I was told by one player that I was banned in-game due to the fact that I "sold accounts and currency "
Well do you see yourself banned ingame? No.
Did a GM banned you already? No.

Why worry that much if there is nothing concrete going on, or is there something you need to confess to us?
ohohoh ok

John Biggun

Post by John Biggun » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:35 pm

Хорошая попытка, Дмитрий ;)
Но, к сожалению для тебя, любой игрок который обратится ко мне в игре, тут на форуме или на личной странице ВКонтакте, получит все наши с тобой переписки, и все скриншоты, что вполне будет являться доказательством того, что ты всего лишь лжец и черный торгаш, который пытается "отмазаться" прикрываясь своим авторитетом среди Ру-коммьюнити.
С любовью, твой Джон ;)
We are a Brotherhood. We will stand back to back with those that share our convictions and beliefs. We are Steel. We are hard. We have been sharpened to an edge.

Omedomaro

Post by Omedomaro » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:57 pm

Пруфы кинь , а потом рот открывай

Omedomaro

Post by Omedomaro » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:59 pm

John Biggun wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:35 pm Хорошая попытка, Дмитрий ;)
Но, к сожалению для тебя, любой игрок который обратится ко мне в игре, тут на форуме или на личной странице ВКонтакте, получит все наши с тобой переписки, и все скриншоты, что вполне будет являться доказательством того, что ты всего лишь лжец и черный торгаш, который пытается "отмазаться" прикрываясь своим авторитетом среди Ру-коммьюнити.
С любовью, твой Джон ;)
Со всеми из клана BoS в норм отнаш , одному тебе на жопе ровно не сидится , Крыса не до деланная