Привет всем.

Общайся, читай нужную информацию на русском!
OO7

Привет всем.

Post by OO7 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:35 am

Я хочу восстановить пароль. Мне приходит письмо по которому я перехожу и пишет что пароль сброшен! На какой? Куда он сброшен мне ничего больше не приходит! Как я должен восстановить пароль от своего аккаунта что это за тупая система восстановления??? Помогите мне наконец

I want to recover the password. I receive a letter on which I turn and writes that the password is reset! On what? Wherever he is thrown to me nothing comes! How should I recover the password from my account? What is this stupid recovery system ??? Help me at last

ardesia

Re: Привет всем.

Post by ardesia » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:46 am

OO7 wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:35 am Я хочу восстановить пароль. Мне приходит письмо по которому я перехожу и пишет что пароль сброшен! На какой? Куда он сброшен мне ничего больше не приходит! Как я должен восстановить пароль от своего аккаунта что это за тупая система восстановления??? Помогите мне наконец

I want to recover the password. I receive a letter on which I turn and writes that the password is reset! On what? Wherever he is thrown to me nothing comes! How should I recover the password from my account? What is this stupid recovery system ??? Help me at last
Hi 007
When you recover the password you have to click the link inside the received email.
You will get an "ok" page, and receive another email with a new password
Open game app and use that password to login (it is suggested to change this new password soon)

The system works fine. It is not an Artificial Intelligence system but this is not a reason to insult it calling it stupid.
Which reminds me that I wanted to suggest you this: posting an help request in your language forum, writing it in Russian only, an titling it "Hello everybody" is not the more efficient way to get help.
We have a "Help wanted" forum. Please post there next time, and mind your language
ardesia :: Retired Game Master (GM)
Game rules :: Forum rules