About latest update (recurring thread)

Infos about new versions and new content!
Aaron

About latest update (recurring thread)

Post by Aaron » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:58 am

Dear players, I made this thread to post comments about the latest update at given time. Check it for more info as it will be posted here after each new update.

I also wanted to tell you that your feedback had been heard, and we're working on some post-update tweaks. I recently re-scaled the XP rewards after completing new quest lines so that they will be more worth it. (I apologize to all of you who already completed the quests, but your complains made me rethink the system and you have my thanks.

Also we're working on adding some special, repeatable, quest lines, that would reward you with XP scaling to your level in the very near future so stay tuned.

Also also, this time updates will be more frequent, so don't worry, you won't need to wait for what i just said another month :)
GFX&Game designer

Aaron

Re: About latest update (recurring thread)

Post by Aaron » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:13 pm

The XP tweaks mentioned before are live now.
GFX&Game designer

Silent Sam

Post by Silent Sam » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:25 pm

Glad to know, sir.
We are always excited to see new stuff.
Well, if they aren't then I am. *chuckles*

Those quests are, honestly, not worth it.
It's like they are set in Dark Souls difficulty but the rewards are from that of a child's play. Not to mention the experience reward.
I'm sorry.

'Tis why it's good to know that things will change.

Looking forward and I hope the required things for certain quests will be added as well. I'm pretty sure it's intended not to exist yet but my curiosity is killing me. *laughs*

Thanks for the update sir. Please, more surprises along the way.

P.S.
Please make Gas Mask somehow useful. *grins*
"Ad Victoriam!"
[BoS][SoB][B0S]

jankeman

Post by jankeman » Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:15 pm

Thx for tweaking with the xp rewards!:)

Hamjam

Post by Hamjam » Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:18 pm

Aaron wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:58 am Dear players, I made this thread to post comments about the latest update at given time. Check it for more info as it will be posted here after each new update.

I also wanted to tell you that your feedback had been heard, and we're working on some post-update tweaks. I recently re-scaled the XP rewards after completing new quest lines so that they will be more worth it. (I apologize to all of you who already completed the quests, but your complains made me rethink the system and you have my thanks.

Also we're working on adding some special, repeatable, quest lines, that would reward you with XP scaling to your level in the very near future so stay tuned.

Also also, this time updates will be more frequent, so don't worry, you won't need to wait for what i just said another month :)

Yay! And thanks for your work.
"The world is a cold and brutal place. Yet there is glory to be had out there in wasteland."

Say hi if I see you out there.