Re: Omega Vanitas 2.0
Posted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:10 pm
Download java for your PC and just in case update the video card driver
Omega Vanitas Forum
Aegis, you also have a direct line of communication with the developer, why write your review here? Or did you decide to send everything through me in this way?Aegis wrote: ↑Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:41 pmI've now tried the PC beta of OV, guess you will be working on it a bit more still, and since you were waiting for the feedback, this is what i saw in the first minutes i tried it:
1. I've seen that the arrows and WASD do work to move around and thats great.
2. Would be good also to add like from keys 1 to 6 or F1 to F6 to be able to use the quickslots (for skills and items)
3. Enabling "i" button to open your inventory and pressing it again would close it.
4. Pressing on "Enter" key while not in any other menu or doing else, should allow to go into the chat bar to be able to directly write, and pressing "Enter" key again, should then send the message, and exit the chat bar.
5. Enabling "g" button to open up the guild related window, and pressing it again closes it.
6. Enabling "c" button to open up your character related window, pressing it again closes it.
Now some general feedback:
1. Adding a option or a way to refuse/stop a trade definitely, because sometimes you login and players start sending you trade requests, and since calling your inventory or any other window related to your character is right behind the "mail" icon wich forces you into a trade, is quite bothersome alot of times (since even if you then close the trade window and try to open another window, if the player puts an item in his trade window wich is still open, makes your trade window to open up again and update with whatever the player added...)
Try downloading java from here (I apologize to the administration for violating the forum rule prohibiting the publication of links to third-party resources, but I assure you that this is the official Java page with manual download of the latest java jre for Windows separately for 86 bits and 64 bits, and other operating systems) https://java.com/en/download/manual.jsp . If your PC has a 64-bit data architecture, then download one by one version for 86 bits and for 64 bits (files called Windows Offline and Windows Offline (64-bit)). It is also useful to have both versions on the computer in cases when the program supports only a certain java bit
This is to let players know about some suggestions that have been already proposed, in order to avoid multiple similar ones to be said multiple times
If you see the black screen then it means that your graphic card doesn't support texture compression used by game. I will probably prepare special version for such devices. I just need more time.