Join the Brotherhood of Steel

Post here all factions related info
Max Stone

Join the Brotherhood of Steel

Post by Max Stone » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:28 pm

Hello Wastelander, I am Max Stone, Knight of The Brotherhood of Steel, Former resident of Vault 13, Our objective in this Godforsaken wasteland is to help those in need, From the simple donation, to slaying a public enemy, The Brotherhood of Steel looks to bring peace and prosperity to all of those who call the following towns and farms home.
Desertia
Sillosia
The McJoel Farm
Vuz
And the far off rumored Oasis.

We are the Brothers of Steel, we are here to help.
AD VICTORIAM, FOR ELDER RHA!

- Max Stone, Signing off.
Attachments
IMG_20180720_112610_954.jpg
IMG_20180720_112610_954.jpg (14.96 KiB) Viewed 4795 times
Ad Victoriam!
Max Stone

RealMart

Cool

Post by RealMart » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:39 pm

👌 Ok Gonna stop the rp for a moment are you more like the eastern brotherhood of steel or western brotherhood of steel?
From vault 13
Sex Male
Age 11
Activity rate:Active

Max Stone

Re: Join the Brotherhood of Steel

Post by Max Stone » Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:18 am

We are a mix of the two, Not exactly Fallout 4's supremely militaristic Brotherhood. But more like Lyons brotherhood of steel with restrictive conscription as of yet due to war. However, We are normally very active when it comes to recuitment, We do our best to maintain a sense of law in OV, and we actively engaged clans that abuse weaker clans or abuse our allies.
Ad Victoriam!
Max Stone

Nat

Re: Join the Brotherhood of Steel

Post by Nat » Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:23 pm

hey, i would like to join, and i kinda have my own fallout character, yet he's a little different in terms of race, it's not one that's provided in vanilla games, but as a mod, and in the description on the mod is its lore that makes it lore friendly, when i upload my story i'll include the lore in it too with a link to the mod as a citation, and please note that i may have trouble making donations to the faction for base building, but i will try to give what i can, i'm low level but usually try to get by without help from other players, i'm not a stereotypical noob, just a new player, but usually when i join something like this i try to be as helpful and contributive as possible, (and i'll say this even tho i'm not one yet, but hope to be one soon) ad victoriam!
edit: also, due to reasons doing with my personal life (no I am not under age, i'm almost old enough to get a drivers license, yet don't think I will be driving due to ADHD making it dangerous, I just have autism and my parents don't let me use certain social medias to keep me safe) I sadly cannot use telegram, but it would be nice if you could find a compromise or something, I really would like to join
there's weirder things out there than a bipedal talking fox,
it's a wild wacky wasteland out there, trust me, I've seen freakin aliens.

(Note: not a furry, just an anthro OC enthusiast and roleplayer now)