Info about active English factions

Post here all factions related info
Khaera

Info about active English factions

Post by Khaera » Wed May 15, 2019 3:21 pm

Hello, I'm a (for now) lv32 player that is searching informations about active english factions in the game. I ask for an English faction because I can't understand Russian and most people in the game speak that language, also the only faction that tried to recruit me in the game is the "199", which is a totally Russian faction. I tried it and for me the barrier language ruin completely the faction experience. So, if you are a English faction leader or if you know an active English faction (or at least with some players that understand English), please, reply in this thread so that I can try to join that faction.

TrexApex

Re: Info about active English factions

Post by TrexApex » Thu May 16, 2019 12:52 am

Well, my faction is always looking for members, we arent exactly active as we should, most of us are veterans of the game. We do have many ethnicities in our faction, and all of us are required to talk english, at least well enough so the rest of us can understand. We are the Brotherhood Of Steel or Bos. Reply to me if your interested in joining.
The Wastelander.

Max Stone

Post by Max Stone » Thu May 16, 2019 6:30 am

Ad Victoriam Brother!
Ad Victoriam!
Max Stone

Khaera

Post by Khaera » Thu May 16, 2019 7:46 am

I did see your recruitment thread in the faction section, but since I never saw any BoS tag in the game I didn't know if your faction were active, but if there are some active players that's good enough for me. Let's use pms for all the other infos.