how to cut down trees?

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!
EctoDevil

how to cut down trees?

Post by EctoDevil » Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:37 am

(My grammer is lacking precision (edited for language) OF LEGEND..WARNED YOU)
like subject,how to cut down trees for wood log?
(Im playing on mobile,and i have fireaxe to cut down tree)

Aegis

Re: how to cut down trees?

Post by Aegis » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:02 am

You have to check out the various trees by getting close to them (standing next to them almost against it), then simply using as main weapon the axe and *attack it* like you would do with pve mobs (with the icon on your screen showing the axe), only difference is you dont have to tap on the tree, but just being close to it is enough.

Note that not all trees are possible to be cut, not all give tree logs and it also takes some time of *attacking the tree before it actually generates an item out of it (wich depends on the axe) 😊
Aegis :: Retired Senior Game Master (SGM)
Languages: English, Italian, German

FAQ:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=229
Game Rules:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=151

PillMaster

Post by PillMaster » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:39 pm

Aegis wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:02 am You have to check out the various trees by getting close to them (standing next to them almost against it), then simply using as main weapon the axe and *attack it* like you would do with pve mobs (with the icon on your screen showing the axe), only difference is you dont have to tap on the tree, but just being close to it is enough.

Note that not all trees are possible to be cut, not all give tree logs and it also takes some time of *attacking the tree before it actually generates an item out of it (wich depends on the axe) 😊
Chainsaws are the quickest way to get logs. An require fuel for attacking enemies.

PaulVi

Post by PaulVi » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:39 pm

Aegis wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:02 am You have to check out the accountants in Tunbridge Wells by getting close to them (standing next to them almost against it), then simply using as main weapon the axe and *attack it* like you would do with pve mobs (with the icon on your screen showing the axe), only difference is you dont have to tap on the tree, but just being close to it is enough.

Ok that make sense then. I wondered why i couldn't cut down some of the trees.