Getting Money Fast!

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!
fatih4520

Getting Money Fast!

Post by fatih4520 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:51 am

Hey everyone I found easy money (you can NOT use this every day). If you have 40c buy:
Surgical Tubing: 11c
Flimsy Wood: 22c
Junk Plastic: 7c
Then make a Toy Slingshot and sell it for 60c. You have to do this at main village(Silosia).

Vevrok

Re: Getting Money Fast!

Post by Vevrok » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:09 pm

Cool! But theres others way !
Languages: Portuguese,English,spanish

ShadowKing

Post by ShadowKing » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:15 am

Where do you buy surgical tubing :?:

jankeman

Post by jankeman » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:12 pm

If you have a chainsaw, just cut down some tree logs and sell them for profit on desertia

Rha

Post by Rha » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:14 pm

Thats a lot of trouble and time for a 20 coin profit...

Kill 1 brawler and loot the leather pants.. They sell for 44 80 and 100 coins at the clothes shop in Silosia

Faster money and it gives xp points as well..
Elder and sovereign of the Brotherhood of Steel

Broot

Post by Broot » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:05 am

This you can do once a day, and it's not always the same BUT it's a good haul especially if you have the extra inv space.

Basically it's as easy as looting cars. Pistons sell for 28 in silosia and they are fairly common especially if you have the extra loot perk. Fruit sell for 4 unripe and 8 ripe. Uncooked bugmeat goes for four. Also different vendors have different sell prices so check for the best value

More explained, I start in silosia. There's a few cars around that map tile that I hit up, always looking for fruit and good loot.

After I make the round on that map I head south west along the road. There are like 6ish cars within the next two tiles. And again killing everything I can and looking for fruit and loot. Always check tires too, tires sell for a good amount too.

Once you hit the weapon guy on the road there aren't any cars until the next tile. I usually head north checking the few cars on the way to the zombie area north east of desertia. In the zombie area I don't fight just run because the zombies can get overwhelming.

But yeah I make rounds and fill up on pistons, fruit and clothes.

Pretty simple system just don't die lol.

Also north of desertia is the ruined city and it's FULL of vehicles. It's also full of sqyotes, so it's a dangerous run.

Also the farm has veggies.
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"