stupid mistake

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!
Triantos

stupid mistake

Post by Triantos » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:55 pm

I just created an account on this game. I could have sworn I chose male gender, but upon login I realised that I have a female skin... I'm so gutted, because I really want to keep this username, but I cant bring myself to play as a female... Is there any chance someone could change my gender to male please? I want the same skin but as male gender, not female. PLEASE help me out on this! I really want to dive in and explore this amazing game but I dont want to ruin the experience by being a female character.
Languages: English, Greek

ardesia

Re: stupid mistake

Post by ardesia » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:16 pm

Triantos wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:55 pm I just created an account on this game. I could have sworn I chose male gender, but upon login I realised that I have a female skin... I'm so gutted, because I really want to keep this username, but I cant bring myself to play as a female... Is there any chance someone could change my gender to male please? I want the same skin but as male gender, not female. PLEASE help me out on this! I really want to dive in and explore this amazing game but I dont want to ruin the experience by being a female character.
Try resisting for a while, you are going to be helped soon (I cannot spoil more than this at the moment) ;)
ardesia :: Retired Game Master (GM)
Game rules :: Forum rules

Triantos

Post by Triantos » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:57 pm

Thanks for the quick response! I shall resist and play on while i wait for assistance! I really appreciate the help. THANK YOU.

Triantos

Post by Triantos » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:06 pm

oh no! i was just tapping the back button to come out the game and i thought i saw a screen flash to let me change gender, but cause i was tapping the back button repeatedly it took me off it and i just got a glimpse of it. i tried to log back in quick but it didnt appear again!! 😓 did someone just try to help me? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do it just one more time. i didnt know that this was going to happen. i was just trying to log out to check the forum to see if i got another reply!

BlitzCraig

Post by BlitzCraig » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:54 am

No need to worry :) You'll be helped in a matter of days, not minutes... and as soon as we're able, we'll make certain your problem is solved, you won't miss out from anything simple like logging out ;)

Triantos

Post by Triantos » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:44 pm

Thanks! I really appreciate it. You guys are the best.

ardesia

Post by ardesia » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:21 pm

ardesia :: Retired Game Master (GM)
Game rules :: Forum rules