Page 1 of 1

DODGE

Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:43 am
by 735040030
i find that 37% dodge and skill "keep guard" can't let me kill rotter safely.
there is any change with dodge or "keep guard"? :shock:

Re: DODGE

Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:56 am
by Aegis
Since yesterday, now ALL mobs have a minimal 5% chance of hitting a player and a 95% as maximal.

This is to encourage and to make it fair for all players
that want to/are using alternate builds like tanker or other similar build, and not just using the up to now only *perfect dodge* build, wich shouldn't have been a possibility anyway.

Re: DODGE

Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:09 am
by 735040030
this idea is good to OV.
but, i think should reduce range mob's damage at the same time.

Re: DODGE

Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:15 am
by Aegis
If you have enough armor value, you take the minimal AP value of the mob only.

Re: DODGE

Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:57 pm
by The Smoker
I think its a terrible idea. What was possible before has now become once again impossible. All this change will really result in is a higher density of higher levelled players at low levelled mobs, which as a result will seriously hinder the progress of newer players. Lets be brutally honest here, regardless of what armor youre wearing rotters and sadists are going to knock you to hell, they are literally unplayable against, and the dex build was the only saving grace against them, perhaps even of this game. If it wasnt hard already it hasnow become nigh impossible.

Re: DODGE

Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:16 pm
by Aegis
There is Oasis area too for exping past lvl 15 (rotters and sadists was a lvl 21+thing anyway) there are melee hornbugs and termites giving up to 2k exp each.

People need to start exping there too, instead of overcrowding brawlers areas.

Re: DODGE

Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:26 pm
by xeriop
Aegis wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:16 pm
There is Oasis area too for exping past lvl 15 (rotters and sadists was a lvl 21+thing anyway) there are melee hornbugs and termites giving up to 2k exp each.

People need to start exping there too, instead of overcrowding brawlers areas.
我們的近戰攻擊力比以前更加底下
現在還要去綠洲生存
這根本不合邏輯
之前不去就是因為那邊根本不適合練級

Re: DODGE

Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:23 pm
by Aegis
Doing rotters/sadists is still possible now, just avoid taking big ammounts at once to be able to manage them.

Its anyway just a low chance (5% per shoot) that you will be hit, just don't overdo it on the ammounts and it should still work fine (and at least now medicinals will be also needed for long exping sessions).

Re: DODGE

Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:46 pm
by The Smoker
It doesnt really come down to what the developers and GM's think the players "should" do, thats an unrealistic approach, but rather what method the players find to be the most efficient, and regardless of what you or the devs think, brawlers unfortunately are now the best levelling method because they hit moderate, provide healing, and can be tanked in large amounts.

If the devs are going to nerf the game like this then they need to balance it out, because mobs in the oasis and rotters/sadists simply hit too hard, they cost too much to heal against, run too high a risk of dying against (which is severely punishing in OV), which makes for an inefficient style of gameplay, and an unrewarding risk-vs-gain experience, thats just a fact.

Also i know that saying 5% chance of being hit per shoot sounds all well and good, but if you can kill 5 brawlers in the time it takes to spawn and kill a rotter/sadist and not have to pay for healing...well, you do the logic.

Re: DODGE

Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:20 am
by xeriop
Aegis wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:16 pm
There is Oasis area too for exping past lvl 15 (rotters and sadists was a lvl 21+thing anyway) there are melee hornbugs and termites giving up to 2k exp each.

People need to start exping there too, instead of overcrowding brawlers areas.
綠洲沒有可以賺錢的地方