Wrench and Chain

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!
Isaac_Clarke

Wrench and Chain

Post by Isaac_Clarke » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:16 pm

I'm pretty new but I understand a lot about the game, what I'm having trouble with is finding the "Wrench" and the "Chain"( I think its the chain idk the name, all I know is that you need it for the Piston crusher and it looks like a chain) I have searched countless cars, searched many npc traders and asked many people in chat "anyone have a chain or wrench? I will buy either for 200 each." But to no avail, if anyone knows a good place to loot for it please let me know.

Sub question: wtf us up with that coyote/wolf that basically insta kills me all the time? Anyone know how to avoid/kill it?

Aegis

Re: Wrench and Chain

Post by Aegis » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:25 pm

Hello and welcome to Omega Vanitas :)

Wrench and chain can be found from one of the sellers in silosia (starting town) on random daily basis.
While for what regards squoyote, you need to be of a high lvl with alot of def+hp in order to deal with it, if you get killed too easily by it, probably that zone isnt for you just yet!
So best is to avoid going in those maps completely, or always travel on the borders of the maps, so that in case of emergency you can switch to the side map and save yourself.
Another suggestion is to get the "Sprint" skill asap in DEX tree, allows you to run faster by 30% when unarmed.

Should you have further questions, feel free to ask :)
Aegis :: Retired Senior Game Master (SGM)
Languages: English, Italian, German

FAQ:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=229
Game Rules:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=151

Post by 735040030 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:00 am

i have a spare chain in VUZ's bank, agree on for a time, we can trade, ok?
and i already collected all melee weapon except heavy scimitar, devouer's razor and stopaxe, i got most of them from dead mobs, it's same to wrench.
good luck.
The past is no longer coming back, come back not perfect.

Isaac_Clarke

Post by Isaac_Clarke » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:36 pm

Actually some guy gave me the fire axe for free randomly and I bought the wrench axe so I don't need it anymore, thanks tho! 😁