My slave

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!
Nada

Re: My slave

Post by Nada » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:56 pm

Aegis wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:52 am
The others are kinda "weak" in comparison on the "being usefull" and "lasting" part, but they have the advantage that they can help you out fighting in PvE.
There are free slaves companions you can get from a quest (until you don't complete it) for the first lvls where you can't get the green tank from the premium item, so my personal opinion/suggestion on this is to first use the slaves until you get to the level required to be able to get the green tank from the premium item.

Just in case the slaves aren't good enough for you, you should use it before that unlock lvl.
Did other companion that you say weak (not green tank) can be use above level 20?
A peaceful lone wandered in the Wasteland ;)
Om telolet om
Hello there
Paramedic

Aegis

Re: My slave

Post by Aegis » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:52 pm

Nada wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:56 pm
Aegis wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:52 am
The others are kinda "weak" in comparison on the "being usefull" and "lasting" part, but they have the advantage that they can help you out fighting in PvE.
There are free slaves companions you can get from a quest (until you don't complete it) for the first lvls where you can't get the green tank from the premium item, so my personal opinion/suggestion on this is to first use the slaves until you get to the level required to be able to get the green tank from the premium item.

Just in case the slaves aren't good enough for you, you should use it before that unlock lvl.
Did other companion that you say weak (not green tank) can be use above level 20?
Well the higher the lvl, the more you can use, but the highest you can use is the green tank.
Aegis :: Retired Senior Game Master (SGM)
Languages: English, Italian, German

FAQ:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=229
Game Rules:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=151