CHEATER

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!
ALEX

Re: CHEATER

Post by ALEX » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:11 am

Hahaha bb you said you never seen? Before ElPsycho was using bug to kill you just in a sec ^__^
Bla Bla Bla

bbardiya

Post by bbardiya » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:23 am

ALEX wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:11 am Hahaha bb you said you never seen? Before ElPsycho was using bug to kill you just in a sec ^__^
Damn he used bug to kill me??? :oops:
I thought he killed me normally :|
bb--->bbardiya faction
OV-->37

madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:51 am

Since this post is about cheaters, I'll post here.
Gary Lager lvl 4 outlaw spawn killed my lvl 2 acct leading multiple brawlers towards the Farm.

Aegis

Post by Aegis » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:21 pm

madmaniacal1 wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:51 am Since this post is about cheaters, I'll post here.
Gary Lager lvl 4 outlaw spawn killed my lvl 2 acct leading multiple brawlers towards the Farm.
this isnt cheating, just mob pulling
Aegis :: Retired Senior Game Master (SGM)
Languages: English, Italian, German

FAQ:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=229
Game Rules:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=151

madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:31 pm

Aegis wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:21 pm
madmaniacal1 wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:51 am Since this post is about cheaters, I'll post here.
this isnt cheating, just mob pulling
False. This is an excerpt from rule 9. The portion I am referring to I placed in red to show you.

Rule 9
Reducing game-playing experience of others!
If you abuse the clan or friend request or sell buttons, if you send tons of messages to others, if you block bridges/entrances by placing characters or pets in front, if you block spawn or do anything else to annoy other players, you will get punished. This includes spawn killing players, camping and abusing safe zones. This also includes spam selling - selling items for any amount to a player without first asking or agreeing on a trade, especially if the requested price is very high. Spamming chat is also, not allowed.

Aegis

Post by Aegis » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:42 pm

[*]This includes spawn killing players, camping and abusing safe zones

Spawn killing players involves PK, camping involves staying in a fixed place killing, abusing safe zones implies dragging mobs to guards to get the exp and drops

it doesnt include train mob tagging to a player

the part you should highlight is:
"anything else to annoy other players, you will get punished"
but this would include PK as well as ppl wanting to have a whole area for themselves, threathening to kill you if you interfere like randy94, sovereign of LvUp did. so this mean all these ppl also get punished?

side note: this isnt the main topic of OP, so make a new post if you want to continue this discussion openly
Aegis :: Retired Senior Game Master (SGM)
Languages: English, Italian, German

FAQ:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=229
Game Rules:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=151

Ryaca

Post by Ryaca » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:28 pm

Mob pulling is spawn killing. Just to clarify. This is a rule violation. Spawn killing is when a player spawns monsters and then drags them onto another player causing them to die.

randy94

Post by randy94 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:51 pm

Hello gm I can't connect to server. Is my account being ban because of spawn kill?
Do you know that lv4 and lv6 play can kill me really easy you know with gun bug.
I keep getting kill by those low lvl
And what will you do if that was you.keep getting kill by small lvl and loss 200k exp
That's is why I don't like low lvl come near me accept ppl i know.
How do you know that's is not an enemy? Helping him lvling and when you low hp enough he kill you.they can't even tank a bunch of mobs.so why come the place I grounding first.tell them to leave they keep atk 1 mobs and block. So i just stand there spawn for them?
I lv31 no need of up?

DaHobbit

Post by DaHobbit » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:08 pm

randy, all players that are observed abusing this "gun bug" are being sent straight to jail. Everyone is required to know the game rules, and it is only the player's fault if they do not read them. The rules apply to everyone whether that player is aware of a rule or not. Abusing a bug, glitch, or any other aspect of the game is specifically mentioned in the rules as being prohibited. Therefore anyone seen abusing this is being sent to jail. All of those outlaws that were previously abusing the PvP bug should also have been sent to jail, but we only got our jail map today. There seems to be an issue with that map, so players on the jail map are unable to login.

With all this said, you were observed abusing the "gun bug" and thus you were sent to jail.

The Admin team is deciding what to do about those that have been abusing this - and other - bugs/glitches.

Instead of jumping on the bandwagon and cheating as you may see others doing - report those cheaters.

randy94

Post by randy94 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:52 pm

Ok thk for hobs for telling me. So do my acc jail forever?
Player who use gun bug kill me name keepmorgon, KenBone . Just 2 so far.
The gun that can use bug is varmile riflle , Swan-off, pipe riffle,salazaR. This the only gun i know that can do bug.keep doing your job gm there are still a lot off player using gun bug on gun mobs.so don't just wait for someone to report just go check
Well my acc is ban.waste my time To play this 2d game.
Good bye ov