Stuck on map

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!
DirtyHarry

Stuck on map

Post by DirtyHarry » Wed May 03, 2017 1:07 pm

acc name gk22

A watcher pm'ed gm's for me when it happened, but still waiting on gm help.
BoS - SoB - B0S 3 Guilds - 1 Brotherhood

DirtyHarry

Re: Stuck on map

Post by DirtyHarry » Wed May 03, 2017 3:48 pm

So i waited 14 hrs for a gm, then decided to starve my way down, had just respawned and went back to take items from a clanmate who had just got stuck and blitz showed up, but when saw i was down, logged off, my clanmate was on other map stuck.

I was also trying to explain that i lost exp by dying and could it be re applied.

I have screen shots
BoS - SoB - B0S 3 Guilds - 1 Brotherhood

BlitzCraig

Re: Stuck on map

Post by BlitzCraig » Wed May 03, 2017 4:30 pm

sorry, 'bout leaving your friend stranded... I log in to help sometimes when i literally have like 1 or 2 minutes - if you post the exact name of the account stuck, we can eventually get it down, but need Arachnia or DaHobbit to do it -- Or Ardesia and I can check when we log in to see if it happens to be logged in at the time -

we've reported the issues to the dev team, and hopefully it'll be fixed before too long. Unfortunately, there's really no way for us to restore the lost XP, i wish there was. The only options we really have would be to add levels or give the 20% XP boost, but then everybody works hey stock and die on purpose, so that's take not an option.

I understand the frustration, and totally agree that it's justified, but we GMs really came do much about it :/

I will open a new "official" thread to post names of stuck accounts and hopefully that'll help us expedite the rescues.