Hi

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!
XBL

Re: Hi

Post by XBL » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:38 pm

Yfars wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:08 pm
XBL wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:21 pm
Yfars wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:24 pm On your list are only those players who attacked you and you can freely attack them. To remove you from the lists of other players, you must first make a list of all these players. I have a VK account because it is one of the main social networks in Russia. But I also ask everyone to write to me on the forum, otherwise I will not give them points for reporting. The maximum that I learn in VK is any serious incidents that need to be fixed. There are also 7 time zones in Russia and I live in the far east of the country (gmt + 10), so the factor of the huge time difference does not allow me to communicate with anyone except Chinese and Japanese players who are close to me
-yuno- bellWD ua123 I understand now thank you for your time btw I wanted to ask you how much points do I have?
Why did you write 3 random nicknames? I sent you the number of points earned in PM
What point? And those are in my list
Hermes the GOD of trades and thieves

Yfars

Re: Hi

Post by Yfars » Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:38 am

XBL wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:38 pm
Yfars wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:08 pm
XBL wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:21 pm
-yuno- bellWD ua123 I understand now thank you for your time btw I wanted to ask you how much points do I have?
Why did you write 3 random nicknames? I sent you the number of points earned in PM
What point? And those are in my list
You asked me to write how many points you have for reporting, I sent you a list in PM. Got it
Yfars : Game Administrator (GM)
Languages: English, Russian

Game Rules:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=151
Discord:
Yfars#2610
Official Discord server: https://discord.gg/omega-vanitas-official