Your games on play store

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!
Grommnir

Your games on play store

Post by Grommnir » Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:53 pm

Hi there been playing both of your games on he store and realised my games is absurdly wonky then took a look at the last updated date and hats in 2018!

Any chance i can download the game from somewhere else on my phone? Samsung j3

Or maybe you guys planning on updating the game on play store? Whats up with that?

Yfars

Re: Your games on play store

Post by Yfars » Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:34 pm

The current version of the game at the moment is 3.4.1. If the Play Market offers you to download only version 1.8.1, then your phone does not support the new version at the hardware level. This cannot be fixed by anything other than buying a new phone that supports OpenGL 3.0+
Yfars : Game Administrator (GM)
Languages: English, Russian

Game Rules:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=151
Discord:
Yfars#2610
Official Discord server: https://discord.gg/omega-vanitas-official

Grommnir

Post by Grommnir » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:49 pm

Dont you guys find this quite misleading? If i bought something from the store i wiuld be pissed off i wouldnt be able to access quite a.chunk of the game even though im able to install, connect and interact wih other people on such an old version.

Never really seen anyhing like this before and wasnt expecting it to be so eithere i mean look at the graphics it runs like a dream and parts that are buggy are when i cannot see the dialog boxes (forgotten tales).

You guys using newer version of the open gl for dialog boxes only in tales mmo or something? :D
Seriously kind of sad you are using something like that since thengame would run like a charm anyways.

Well the truth is i wouldnt mind that much as long as i was sure that what im reading about skills is true but then again i talked to the santa and went to some event map, now i cannot even load up my character.

Still i think i shouldnt even be able to play your games if i cannot update it to the fullest and much less be able to buybanything from the store, whats the point hmm?

Yfars

Post by Yfars » Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:42 pm

Grommnir wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:49 pm Dont you guys find this quite misleading? If i bought something from the store i wiuld be pissed off i wouldnt be able to access quite a.chunk of the game even though im able to install, connect and interact wih other people on such an old version.

Never really seen anyhing like this before and wasnt expecting it to be so eithere i mean look at the graphics it runs like a dream and parts that are buggy are when i cannot see the dialog boxes (forgotten tales).

You guys using newer version of the open gl for dialog boxes only in tales mmo or something? :D
Seriously kind of sad you are using something like that since thengame would run like a charm anyways.

Well the truth is i wouldnt mind that much as long as i was sure that what im reading about skills is true but then again i talked to the santa and went to some event map, now i cannot even load up my character.

Still i think i shouldnt even be able to play your games if i cannot update it to the fullest and much less be able to buybanything from the store, whats the point hmm?
Where did you see someone misleading here? Even if we consider your example, then no one is obliged to provide you with a newer and more powerful device for the game you bought. And what does the quality of graphics have to do with it, if the problem lies in the development tools used? Any game could have the same graphics, but it still won't work for you due to the technologies used that your device does not support. There is no connection between your problem and the dialog boxes in FT. If you want to make a complaint about another game, then go to the forum of this game and write it there, because I will not comment on the problems of another game. And don't ask me if it makes sense for you to keep playing this game. The players themselves decide what to do, and if you don't have the opportunity to buy a good phone for a full-fledged game, then you don't need to write here and complain about why the game is progressing. And you might not have seen such cases with games, because many games do not use their own game engine and do not modify it as the game develops, therefore the hardware requirements for such games do not increase, especially since you have not played all the games in the world

Game Rules:
Discord:
Yfars#2610

Grommnir

Post by Grommnir » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:49 pm

If you cannot see the connection between being able.to play your game on an older version where there is no indicator than there is a newer one and being misleading.

Then you are a retard.

And im not asking you ifi should play ugh man you are really low on IQ arent you?

Yfars

Post by Yfars » Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:49 pm

The old version of the game only exists because a certain percentage of players have devices that do not support the new version of the game. If this version of the game were removed, hundreds of OV and FT players would suddenly lose their ability to play. Do you want us to take away access to the game from you and other players at your request just because you think that having a new version with full functionality is misleading the players? I repeat once again, no one is misleading anyone, there are simply 2 versions of the game, one of which was formed because players like you cannot buy a new phone. And even though I am not a native English speaker, I am able to understand that in the last sentence you are asking whether it makes sense to play this game and buy something in such unpleasant conditions for you. Just one more insult in my direction and you will be permanently blocked on the forum. I see no reason to communicate with a player who sees no reason to play because of their own problems, but comes up with excuses and complains on the forum

Game Rules:
Discord:
Yfars#2610