Players who speak only chinese

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!
Richter

Re: Players who speak only chinese

Post by Richter » Sun May 14, 2017 12:41 am

In conclusion: I am muted for 3 days for abusing public chat and racism and swearing (my usual stuff) by ardesia
(few messages appeared 1/5 2/5 and 3/5 warnings until permanent effect)
as far as i understand its worthless to keep this topic
no body is listening
Russian mmorpg are not that (many censored words here)
I guess i go far away east far away from you accursed people and train alone
"enjoy your sausage party"

DirtyHarry

Post by DirtyHarry » Sun May 14, 2017 5:44 am

Players like this live to see you rant in open chat, that is what they get their kicks off at. Best approach is ask them to stop, screenshot your request and responces if those responces are abusive.

When not being targetted by an npc, log off, check back intermittantly to see have they bored of their game and left, grind elsewhere for a while.
BoS - SoB - B0S 3 Guilds - 1 Brotherhood

ardesia

Post by ardesia » Sun May 14, 2017 10:54 am

I'd like to share here a part of my answer to Richter's private message.

Freedom of tought is a right, in the country I live in. A right earned trought fighting and real blood pouring. I am deeply grateful towards all the people who devoted their energies and lifes fighting for us to be today free of speaking out our ideas.
I am their daughter, and as such I accept your having a different point of view and wishing to express it.
But you have to understand that in NOW WAY you can be allowed expressing racist or insulting sentences or words in game chat.
Not under current rules (which you are invited reading again), not as long as I am in this GM staff.

I'd like to thank the Watchers, and all the helpful players reporting us any rules violation :)
(And of course, the spawn blocking situation mentioned in this thread is being taken care of)
ardesia :: Retired Game Master (GM)
Game rules :: Forum rules

Ryaca

Post by Ryaca » Sun May 14, 2017 1:29 pm

Language barriers can cause confusion and misunderstandings. Hopefully all players will try to be patient with everyone.
Last edited by Ryaca on Sun May 14, 2017 1:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Richter

Post by Richter » Sun May 14, 2017 1:31 pm

ardesia wrote: Sun May 14, 2017 10:54 am I'd like to share here a part of my answer to Richter's private message.

Freedom of tought is a right, in the country I live in. A right earned trought fighting and real blood pouring. I am deeply grateful towards all the people who devoted their energies and lifes fighting for us to be today free of speaking out our ideas.
I am their daughter, and as such I accept your having a different point of view and wishing to express it.
But you have to understand that in NOW WAY you can be allowed expressing racist or insulting sentences or words in game chat.
Not under current rules (which you are invited reading again), not as long as I am in this GM staff.

I'd like to thank the Watchers, and all the helpful players reporting us any rules violation :)
(And of course, the spawn blocking situation mentioned in this thread is being taken care of)
I didn`t want ALL of this to happen.
Just doing my time.
But I have no regrets and will not apologiZe.
I ve seen real war back in my days and i know what happens if you let them all do what they want.
They will come for you too someday.
Think about it, girl.
I will not abuse this silly public chat any longer anyway.
This public chat is for a weak people who cant defend themselves and hiding without a fight and running to you like MOMMY.
oh boo hoo dont make me cry.

I understand your rules and respect them. Its your domain and i am an annoying guest here.
Thank you for your patience with me.
With LOVE
Richter.

Hamjam

Post by Hamjam » Sun May 14, 2017 10:25 pm

Richter wrote: Sun May 14, 2017 1:31 pm
ardesia wrote: Sun May 14, 2017 10:54 am I'd like to share here a part of my answer to Richter's private message.

I didn`t want ALL of this to happen.
Just doing my time.
But I have no regrets and will not apologiZe.
I ve seen real war back in my days and i know what happens if you let them all do what they want.
They will come for you too someday.
Think about it, girl.
I will not abuse this silly public chat any longer anyway.
This public chat is for a weak people who cant defend themselves and hiding without a fight and running to you like MOMMY.
oh boo hoo dont make me cry.

I understand your rules and respect them. Its your domain and i am an annoying guest here.
Thank you for your patience with me.
With LOVE
Richter.
Richter,

I have seen my fair share of violence and bloodshed. Do not assume. You got muted and this is the forum to be heard again. Don't make it about fear and weakness as you so readily apply to others. You are dwelling in that if anything. Uplift yourself. The people around you will follow. Public chat is a forum for real people to discuss real issues. I still hold to the idea that we had a good talk and your a good man. You said the same about me. Rules have reasoning behind them. What I said before and will say again is that hurtful speech only brings the game down.

With regards,

Hamjam
"The world is a cold and brutal place. Yet there is glory to be had out there in wasteland."

Say hi if I see you out there.

Richter

Post by Richter » Sun May 14, 2017 11:00 pm

I was frustrated by being unable to get any response besides "bag of sh@t" from these chinese players after I demanded to remove spawn block politely.
Later I have translated their stupid letters on google BTW.
Yellow mob - this is how they call themselves.
I got mad and I knew what I was doing.
RULE 10 CHAT RULES I think.
Hamjam...that was not the first time I broke this law.
But I got their attention and after they reacted on my racism I figurated out they mostly pretend not to speak english...especialy that MrChen.
You know the rest...

ardesia

Post by ardesia » Thu May 18, 2017 6:53 am

Unfortunately, chat issues are ways more easy to check and more evidently treated. Please don't think we GMs are not attempting taking care of blockers as well.
And... don't leave, Richter, just because we disagree on something :)
ardesia :: Retired Game Master (GM)
Game rules :: Forum rules

Richter

Post by Richter » Thu May 18, 2017 11:36 pm

ardesia wrote: Thu May 18, 2017 6:53 am Unfortunately, chat issues are ways more easy to check and more evidently treated. Please don't think we GMs are not attempting taking care of blockers as well.
And... don't leave, Richter, just because we disagree on something :)
Dear Ardesia, i did not tell i will leave this place, at least for now.
I never lie to you or anybody here. Just being myself.
I use public chat only for sales from now on.
You can check it yourself, I know your spies are everywhere.
Once again I thank you for your patience with me.
Consider you all have a Russian villain in your big happy family.
As one fictional character said: You need people like me...so you can point your (censored) fingers and say "Thats the bad guy"

lOrgadly

Players who speak only chinese

Post by lOrgadly » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:06 pm

Hi again
My ask is "Can I invite new players?", because in many ways the game can do so, and it may be rewarded..
Sorry, Im poor fith English

(Edited by ardesia: external links are not permitted)