Players who speak only chinese

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!
Richter

Players who speak only chinese

Post by Richter » Sat May 13, 2017 3:08 pm

Zhang1994 is starting to piss everybody off. He blocks spawn spots on purpose and ignores all the talking.
His buddy mrChen talks basic english but enjoys the situation he and his chinese boyfriends are making there.
DO SOMETHING. Make him stop. These people think they can do all they want and pvp and GM protects them.
Need law that alows to kill spawn blockers with spawn kills.

Aegis

Re: Players who speak only chinese

Post by Aegis » Sat May 13, 2017 4:19 pm

best is to make a secondary char to go punish this kind of ppl, to be used only for these kind of situations tho at least for now till a more appropriate rule or way to prevent this situations are implemented (if they clannless) if they part of a clan, explain the situation to the sovereign, if he doesnt care or the like, use force with your clan, as its legit to ask first, and resort to force if they dont want to listen to a reasonable request.
Aegis :: Retired Senior Game Master (SGM)
Languages: English, Italian, German

FAQ:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=229
Game Rules:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=151

Richter

Post by Richter » Sat May 13, 2017 4:46 pm

why won`t GM do that?
isn`t that a part of their daily chores?
i understand that blame me for spawn killing these chinese much easier.

Aegis

Post by Aegis » Sat May 13, 2017 5:11 pm

noone refrains you for killing someone that does that, only consider if you can take the risks involving dealing with such a guy, we got the biggest clan (3 clans for now under same flag) of the game and we always have ppl to try the diplomatical way with those ppl, and if they dont get it we enforce them to get it (always within the just tho, never starting wars or fight without a valid reason)

If you want gms to intervene tho, you will have to contact either them when they online, or report it to a Watcher, wich can contact the gms directly(if they available on a direct line wich watchers can use) and get the dude punished

FAQ:
Game Rules:

Richter

Post by Richter » Sat May 13, 2017 6:03 pm

is there a list of those WATCHMEN you talk about?

Aegis

Post by Aegis » Sat May 13, 2017 7:08 pm

im one, of the others i cant disclose the identity if they dont agree on that or tell it themselves

FAQ:
Game Rules:

Richter

Post by Richter » Sat May 13, 2017 10:03 pm

please find me so i can talk to you in game...something must be done

Hamjam

Post by Hamjam » Sat May 13, 2017 10:31 pm

Richter,

Hey man I felt we had a really good talk and you even PM'ed me about it. I just want to clarify that I personally am not offended, but you tried to justify being racist because its just instinct. As I said before I can't agree with that. I also said communication is difficult when there are so many languages! I think its actually kind of cool. It seemed all related to the war with the Chinese players you mentioned. I was not there for whatever started it all, but I understand how you can be frustrated. You can go to war and kill at will in this game. Certainly it is frustrating to get blocked when spawning or have trouble letting people know something in this game with a language barrier. I just think it brings the game down when you use silly and hurtful terms to express your frustrations. Lets all just have fun here and while were at it improve our communication skills and by doing so the community of OV.

With Regards,

HamJam
"The world is a cold and brutal place. Yet there is glory to be had out there in wasteland."

Say hi if I see you out there.

Richter

Post by Richter » Sat May 13, 2017 10:39 pm

Thanks man - you made my day.
I thinks these people i mentioned can ACTUALLY understand me. At least some of them 100% like MRCHEN!
So i am trying to tell that they did it on purpose to piss people off.
And then they tried to ambush me while i was surrounded by spawn.
I had to protect my sorry hide and bring their spawn back to them.
"DAHOBBIT is my witness" as I say :)
After every spawn kill i screamed in chat describing what happened hoping he will read it (someday maybe) before he jails me or smth :(

Hamjam

Post by Hamjam » Sat May 13, 2017 10:44 pm

Richter wrote: Sat May 13, 2017 10:39 pm Thanks man - you made my day.
I thinks these people i mentioned can ACTUALLY understand me. At least some of them 100% like MRCHEN!
So i am trying to tell that they did it on purpose to piss people off.
And then they tried to ambush me while i was surrounded by spawn.
I had to protect my sorry hide and bring their spawn back to them.
"DAHOBBIT is my witness" as I say :)
After every spawn kill i screamed in chat describing what happened hoping he will read it (someday maybe) before he jails me or smth :(
Haha. In some ways I feel this is part of the game. Its all about survival and people are competing for resources and territory. Anyway keep having a good day.
"The world is a cold and brutal place. Yet there is glory to be had out there in wasteland."

Say hi if I see you out there.