How to get money?

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!
PillMaster

How to get money?

Post by PillMaster » Fri May 19, 2017 12:06 am

I see people saying they have twenty thousad dollars in the game. How do i get money? An also are there more maps? As i see people with biohazard suits.

I usually get money by farming bug meat,ripe cactus fruit and logs from trees.

Aegis

Re: How to get money?

Post by Aegis » Fri May 19, 2017 10:46 am

Depends on your lvl...

At thr beginning its suggested to kill bugs and use the skinning skill with a knife, so you get leather on every bug kill along with its meat, so per kill you get 9 coins worth loot, once done right you get 20/100c a minute like this.

If you tell me your lvl can tell you other ways too.

The map is currently big enough, and those hazmat suits have crappy stats to exp with, just reduced rate you get radiation up.

And the average player past lvl25 has over 200k coins... rich players have over 1mil coins right now.

Another way to get money is to buy the cash shop items and sell them to players, you get even 50k to 100k coins per item, depending on who you sell it to.
Aegis :: Retired Senior Game Master (SGM)
Languages: English, Italian, German

FAQ:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=229
Game Rules:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=151

Richter

Post by Richter » Fri May 19, 2017 1:03 pm

PillMaster wrote: Fri May 19, 2017 12:06 am I see people saying they have twenty thousad dollars in the game. How do i get money? An also are there more maps? As i see people with biohazard suits.

this is how i started...

Hamjam

Post by Hamjam » Fri May 19, 2017 3:47 pm

PillMaster wrote: Fri May 19, 2017 12:06 am I see people saying they have twenty thousad dollars in the game. How do i get money? An also are there more maps? As i see people with biohazard suits.

I don't know your level but your primary source of income at lvl 8-10+ will probably be brawlers. They can be located many places in OV, but the most common is on the farm map. Many players of higher level players still farm them until they can take on higher level mobs. I will link the beginnings of a walkthrough I made while getting started. Many players have far more experience than me, but I did not see one so why not..

Here is the walkthrough -

http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=360
"The world is a cold and brutal place. Yet there is glory to be had out there in wasteland."

Say hi if I see you out there.

Ryaca

Post by Ryaca » Fri May 19, 2017 3:56 pm

Well done Hamjam. Very detailed. Thank you for taking the time to do that walkthrough. I'm sure it will help many players.

JamesJaf

How to get money

Post by JamesJaf » Sun May 28, 2017 3:47 am

this the best way you can have your old username back, creating a thread. just hope that they get to read this. but, you can still send pawee your request.

ardesia

Re: How to get money

Post by ardesia » Sun May 28, 2017 9:45 am

JamesJaf wrote: Sun May 28, 2017 3:47 am this the best way you can have your old username back, creating a thread. just hope that they get to read this. but, you can still send pawee your request.
The topic here is "gaining ingame money", please explain what do you mean with your reply
ardesia :: Retired Game Master (GM)
Game rules :: Forum rules