I need help!

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!
NCR

I need help!

Post by NCR » Sun May 28, 2017 10:12 pm

My name in the game is NCR, I have got some trouble:

last two days a clan called ISIS, the leader Millionier he said I affected him to spawn. I just log off at the place, and the time I log on is just too Coincidentally.

On the other hand, the clan YHZS have some argue about the ISIS, I JUST JOIN the YHZS two days and the ISIS leader got mad to attacked me let me cannot play the game normally. the ISIS leader always said some discrimination discourse about China.

Even now I quit the YHZS clan, the Milionier also try to attract enemy to let me die. Two days has passed, with this mad man's actions and curse words, I cannot play the game as happy. I am lv27 and I do not want to give up this account. PLEASE, someone, help me.

NCR

P.S.: how could they named their clan as "ISIS" and they sometimes said "Allah Barak"
I am NCR, an international student study in the UK. Language Chinese , English

ardesia

Re: I need help!

Post by ardesia » Sun May 28, 2017 10:50 pm

Thanks for reporting it.
We are investigating
ardesia :: Retired Game Master (GM)
Game rules :: Forum rules

NCR

Post by NCR » Sun May 28, 2017 11:05 pm

Thanks, I really worried about him

He has said several bad like F=== the China and so on I also saw he said hello to his friend with"Allah Hobarak " this is terrible.

but I still cannot play this game because a few minutes ago I meet him in the game he said"I always online for you , *** you"

what should i do?

NCR

Post by NCR » Mon May 29, 2017 8:00 pm

today 29/5/2017 21;00 the Millionier attacked me again

what a crazy man!

Richter

Post by Richter » Wed May 31, 2017 1:11 am

YHZS or as they call themselves "yellow mob" always spoil this whole place. Their attitude is getting worse day by day thanks to GM tolerance. At least you people and koreans donate a lot more than others!
Finally, someone besides me oppose YHZS.
I like this Millionaire guy already.
But ISIS clan name is too much even for racist like me.
Your kind is always try to spawn kill me with coyotes but I dont complain. I deal my problems without snitching... or using Rule 10 violation reports to excuse the fact all your clan thinks they run the place.
Dont your clan need to explain what is REALLY happening? What leads to this hate?
Oh no I am chinese! MILLIONAIRE said I have small testicles! Boo hoo! Thats racist! I have no fun!
You and YHZS always make people talk to all of you like that because you spawn kill people on "YOUR" turf.
So shut up and grow up!
I ve been there when that happened and I saw what your friends did. They started all this.

For example: the very first day I played I saw your clan member dodge bullets using game bug. When I came closer he logged out and so they shot me.
Looks like "internet malfunction" isn't it?
But when I came back he was there - same thing happened again.

Thanks to GM tolerance AGAIN.
And you ve been hangining around with them for a loooong time not as clan member so dont give me that...
(censored)
Be a man and wipe your tears.
You better pray Ardesia dont speak chinese!
You better DAMN pray there will be no china and korea GMs here!
Otherwise you and your pals are all jailed regularly!
p.s. Its Allahu Akbar.

ardesia

Post by ardesia » Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:23 am

Richter wrote: Wed May 31, 2017 1:11 am YHZS or as they call themselves "yellow mob" always spoil this whole place. Their attitude is getting worse day by day thanks to GM tolerance. At least you people and koreans donate a lot more than others!
Finally, someone besides me oppose YHZS.
I like this Millionaire guy already.
But ISIS clan name is too much even for racist like me.
Your kind is always try to spawn kill me with coyotes but I dont complain. I deal my problems without snitching... or using Rule 10 violation reports to excuse the fact all your clan thinks they run the place.
Dont your clan need to explain what is REALLY happening? What leads to this hate?
Oh no I am chinese! MILLIONAIRE said I have small testicles! Boo hoo! Thats racist! I have no fun!
You and YHZS always make people talk to all of you like that because you spawn kill people on "YOUR" turf.
So shut up and grow up!
I ve been there when that happened and I saw what your friends did. They started all this.

For example: the very first day I played I saw your clan member dodge bullets using game bug. When I came closer he logged out and so they shot me.
Looks like "internet malfunction" isn't it?
But when I came back he was there - same thing happened again.

Thanks to GM tolerance AGAIN.
And you ve been hangining around with them for a loooong time not as clan member so dont give me that...
(censored)
Be a man and wipe your tears.
You better pray Ardesia dont speak chinese!
You better DAMN pray there will be no china and korea GMs here!
Otherwise you and your pals are all jailed regularly!
p.s. Its Allahu Akbar.
Please note that we can use online translators in order to understand what has been written in chat.
Instead of posting general considerations (and instead of feeding the issue reacting in worse ways) report us the players - whatever their nationality - so that we investigate.
We received reports on Millionier and the (formerly existing) faction ISIS.
As today, no report on the described situation has arrived.
We are anyway investigating it now.
ardesia :: Retired Game Master (GM)
Game rules :: Forum rules

Millionier

Post by Millionier » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:04 am

Investigate? Wow u did will GM ardesia, u did will investigate, now im at jail.

My friend OXIDIZER lost His fire axe because OF YHZS ATTACK, Xeprio did that.

Dont ask chinese, ask the abused player,.

F*** this game, GM is siding the troll players
I HATE SPAM, TROLL PLAYERs!

Millionier

Post by Millionier » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:08 am

Right now im F****** angry, for ur irresponsible action

BECAUSE I WASTE TIME AND MONEY FOR THE GM ACTION
I HATE SPAM, TROLL PLAYERs!