A Chinese player opinion

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!
NCR

A Chinese player opinion

Post by NCR » Sun May 28, 2017 11:34 pm

I played this game for whole 1 month. I have to say something:

First, I know some people say some Chinese players are bad, which they will affect other people to spawn. I also have caused this and even be attacked now. But I should say something.

the China network is controlled with government monitor, so they cannot log on this official network (I can because I study at the UK's University). Most of them even do not know the meaning of “spawn” like me, I just hunt the small enemy one by one until recently I know the spawn. So if you find some Chinese player affect spawn you can copy this Chinese:
抱歉,你打扰到我刷怪了
means:
sorry but you have affected me to spawn.

Secondly, is the racial discrimination.

Even now I still have some trouble about a clan called "ISIS" the leader I do not know why but very hatred the Chinese players, especially the Chinese clan YHZS. I must say even there is some argue or fight between the clans, please do NOT say some dirty word like "Fv ck all Chinese" . This will cause more problems.

Last. I should say the time

this is a global game, I have seen many people, Russian, Chinese, American, and Korean. If you meet other countries players, "Hi" or "Hello" is a good start.

hope everyone has a good time and I can escape from a mad man hunting.

NCR
I am NCR, an international student study in the UK. Language Chinese , English

Capricorn

Re: A Chinese player opinion

Post by Capricorn » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:25 am

Администраторам все равно есть проблемы с китайскими игроками или нет.В место того чтобы заблокировать пользователя на которого жалуются.Им проще игнорировать
With all due respect ,Capricorn

ardesia

Post by ardesia » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:54 am

Capricorn wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:25 am Администраторам все равно есть проблемы с китайскими игроками или нет.В место того чтобы заблокировать пользователя на которого жалуются.Им проще игнорировать
Capricorn, just because we don't state in forum all the punishments we are producing, it doesn't mean that we are not acting.
Please bring on reporting :)
ardesia :: Retired Game Master (GM)
Game rules :: Forum rules

DirtyHarry

Post by DirtyHarry » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:37 pm

From what i heard, the isis leader is defending his clan mate who was attacked by yhzs and lost his fireaxe as a result.

Personally i think the loss is his own fault for having a rare item unequipped.

I think his revenge has gone on long enough, and i also feel you cant paint all Chinese people with the same brush and say their all the same because of how 1 guild acted. I'm aware you were a member of yhzs at the time the attack happened but you were only with them 3 days, and left in an attempt to avoid revenge attacks.

I hope you get it sorted soon so you can go back to enjoying game.
BoS - SoB - B0S 3 Guilds - 1 Brotherhood

ardesia

Post by ardesia » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:18 am

GMs usually don't write public reports on players punishments. Since this case has been reported and discussed in forum, I think it fair to update all the inerested ones.
Faction ISIS has been dismantled and is not going to be created again.
We investigated through in-game patrolling and recoderd data, and found, in "both sides", a few players guilty of rules violations. They have all been punished according rules.

And this seems to be a good occasion for reminding it: read game rules :D
ardesia :: Retired Game Master (GM)
Game rules :: Forum rules