The greatest Suggestion Ever

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!
Post Reply
PillMaster
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 2:44 am

The greatest Suggestion Ever

Post by PillMaster » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:51 pm

Update the wonderful game.


Edited by BlitzCraig. Language rules apply in game and on forum both.

Ithaedam
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:34 am

Re: The greatest Suggestion Ever

Post by Ithaedam » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:33 pm

Blitz i love your correction xD

jankeman
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:34 pm

Re: The greatest Suggestion Ever

Post by jankeman » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:51 pm

PillMaster wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:51 pm
Update the wonderful game.


Edited by BlitzCraig. Language rules apply in game and on forum both.
Best correction mate

PillMaster
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 2:44 am

Re: The greatest Suggestion Ever

Post by PillMaster » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:23 pm

jankeman wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:51 pm
PillMaster wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:51 pm
Update the wonderful game.


Edited by BlitzCraig. Language rules apply in game and on forum both.
Best correction mate
I'm Glad you like the censorship. If it was anyone else bad things would happen.

jankeman
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:34 pm

Re: The greatest Suggestion Ever

Post by jankeman » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:27 pm

PillMaster wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:23 pm
jankeman wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:51 pm
PillMaster wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:51 pm
Update the wonderful game.


Edited by BlitzCraig. Language rules apply in game and on forum both.
Best correction mate
I'm Glad you like the censorship. If it was anyone else bad things would happen.
Lol

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests