Becoming Mutants + Enemies, Items, more

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!
Navajo

Becoming Mutants + Enemies, Items, more

Post by Navajo » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:08 pm

Hi. I will talk about the characters first, then enemies and then the items.

Being a Race Other than Human
I'm sure we are all fallout fans and of other games. Have you noticed that in every game you always control the human? What if we had the option of becoming ghouls, big mutants (like super mutants) or human sized mutants (read below) or other?

Enemies
Since most of the enemies are limited to what gives the best xp, plus having to spam train xp on brutes or brawlers, w.e the name is, I was thinking of adding unique enemies that are not human nor animal. I was thinking of humanoid creatures who have mutated from small pockets of marsh land or swamps that change the landscape from desert and mild forests or caves. These mutants would look similar to Davy Jones and his crew from Pirates of the Carribean except without all that pirate stuff xD but with after-bomb looks. Starfish fused in foreheads, claws for arms, etc.

Items
For the items, we all know getting pants and selling them for chips is the best, but sometimes it gets boring really quick. I was thinking of creating items similar to the best gear right now with different looks but with very similar stats or possibly even the same stats because I'm sure a lot of us hate seeing the same avatar run around with the same best gear.

Thanks for reading. These are just my ideas, if you got ideas for items, characters, comment below.

Rha

Re: Becoming Mutants + Enemies, Items, more

Post by Rha » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:17 am

Walk like Crabs,
Talk like people
Attachments
crab_person__by_wolftron-d7qq3w6.png
crab_person__by_wolftron-d7qq3w6.png (118.19 KiB) Viewed 1552 times
Elder and sovereign of the Brotherhood of Steel