New quests ideas

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!
compbatant
Site Admin

New quests ideas

Post by compbatant » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:03 am

We are working now hard on new maps. What we need are new quests. If you have ideas post them here. You can write short description or even better full dialogs. With your help we can release new maps sooner. Thanks

Kabuki

Re: New quests ideas

Post by Kabuki » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:15 am

compbatant wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:03 am We are working now hard on new maps. What we need are new quests. If you have ideas post them here. You can write short description or even better full dialogs. With your help we can release new maps sooner. Thanks
Will those new maps have same lag as it is now?

LMZRIP

Post by LMZRIP » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:32 am

May be able to set up a neutral NPC union. Association members are distributed throughout the map like players. Players can choose to attack them or ignore. If the player attacked them, means that the union and the enemy, they will encircle the player. In addition, the union can record the players who kill their members and list a list based on the number of killings. The more players kill the club, the union will be higher for his reward. Other players can receive the reward through the union, kill players, get reward.

LMZRIP

Post by LMZRIP » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:42 am

NPC guild can be more than one, the task can be based on the struggle between them to start. Players act as mercenaries, or as a professional, removed among the major trade unions.It is worth mentioning that the NPC may release the task can not stay like the FT in the same place, they can walk around, or even kill the monster as a player, the players encounter them can get the task content. I think this is a very interesting way of posting a task.

compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:37 pm

Kabuki wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:15 am
compbatant wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:03 am We are working now hard on new maps. What we need are new quests. If you have ideas post them here. You can write short description or even better full dialogs. With your help we can release new maps sooner. Thanks
Will those new maps have same lag as it is now?
The lag is because there is too little maps. If there will be more maps there shouldn't be lag anymore.

Ryaca

Post by Ryaca » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:19 pm

Is it possible for a person's mobile device to contribute to lag also?

Rha

Post by Rha » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:00 am

Repeatable bounty hunter quests:

A notice board in every city with daily bounties like ; kill 10 lepers or 20 bugs..
Add boss enemies maybe? With special drops..

Add quests which give special unique perks.. Like a quest for killing bugs will give "exterminator perk" +10 damage to bugs..

Quest for implants ( maybe later when high tech society is addes) implants improve stats permanently..
Elder and sovereign of the Brotherhood of Steel

Mush

Post by Mush » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:41 pm

Hello,

I took one day to make that quest/map suggestion so I hope you'll like it :) Just for you : The repository for nuclear waste

Map description: 3 floors. Ground floor very long and wide with remains of uranium almost everywhere, a man next to the entrance, elongated seems dead. A staircase leads to the first basement. The first basement is destroyed, a pillar is lying in the center with all around the squellettes, at the end of the floor it finds the maintenance room with the maintenance robot hidden behind the desk. Continuing down the aisle (approximately below the entrance to the map) you reach the stairs to the second basement. It is large and barrels of nuclear waste are open everywhere. An elevator is located to the right of the stairs, in is a small robot, the robot management of the historic.

Enemies: This map contains bats, nuclear zombies and radioactive creatures (species of green gellae).

Influence of the map: Radiations + 1% / sec.

NPC: Engineer (ground floor, entrance), technician (first basement, next to the pillar), maintenance robot (behind the desk), history robot (second basement, in the elevator)

Quest:

Have a nice day, Mush ;)

Ithaedam

Post by Ithaedam » Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:08 am

I like the bounty board idea above, and also make quest exp worth it, quests barely give hundreds of xp when you need thousands to level, so i would suggest a portion of the xp you need to level? Say 5% or 2%, or base it off level and difficulty of quests

As for suggestions, have those guys in the cave to the east have quests for supplies. Food and water maybe?

Have quests to secure items like pistons or wood or construction stones. Quests to kill soqouyotes for their tails/skulls or meat. Have repeatable quests that give pain killers or other medical supplies for a reward, to help low levels out in beginning. More supply gathering quests, but gice credits instead of random items to sell, example is the quest where you give the guy down by the gun shop along the road a gun, in return he gives you six or 8 slave collars and you barely get 100 exp?? I sold those for less than i could have made selling the pipe rifle i gave him, point is your rewards are not worth doing the quests thats why no one does them.

So better rewards, more xp, repeatable quests. Thank you and hope you like my suggestions

Zef_ninja

Post by Zef_ninja » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:21 am

Fallout shelters with mutants or doomsday cultists cultists and a possible boss.
Rewards:

good treasure or exp bonus for clearing the bunker.

Special crafting station for advanced gear using the junque you loot along the way. Good place to implement energy weapon tech, or health tech, or, as suggested in a previous post, cybernetic implants that allow the activation of one exp perk without needing the exp.

Special pet. Could be mutant, cultist, cyborg, robot, ...

Vehicle

(Since binoculars are so so) headgear with ocular enhancement.

Power armor

Enhanced fertilizer for crops

Temporary armor boost for base structure (the power source for boost is limited, so not too unbalancing)

Just some ideas, hope you enjoy