Stop with the fallout suggestions

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!
PillMaster

Stop with the fallout suggestions

Post by PillMaster » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:27 pm

This is not fallout. Stop suggesting fallout stuff. Let this game stand on its own. An don't start with clone bullshit/fallout bias!

jankeman

Re: Stop with the fallout suggestions

Post by jankeman » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:14 am

Bro, you need to chill out, they can't help it that it is like fallout1/2. Let the devs think about their suggestions and make a similar one like they're suggesting. (sorry if my english sucks)

PillMaster

Post by PillMaster » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:55 pm

jankeman wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:14 am Bro, you need to chill out, they can't help it that it is like fallout1/2. Let the devs think about their suggestions and make a similar one like they're suggesting. (sorry if my english sucks)

It is not fallout. Fallout did not invent the desert wasteland or radiation caused mutants. That was long before fallout. An even though the devs were inspired, don't mean fallout invented these things. The Hulk has been here way before fallout and radiation caused his mutation.

jankeman

Post by jankeman » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:48 pm

PillMaster wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:55 pm
jankeman wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:14 am Bro, you need to chill out, they can't help it that it is like fallout1/2. Let the devs think about their suggestions and make a similar one like they're suggesting. (sorry if my english sucks)

It is not fallout. Fallout did not invent the desert wasteland or radiation caused mutants. That was long before fallout. An even though the devs were inspired, don't mean fallout invented these things. The Hulk has been here way before fallout and radiation caused his mutation.
Firstly, i meant inspired by fallout 1/2

Second, who gives you the right to tell people that they shouldn't suggest these kind of things? Maybe the devs like their ideas. If you don't like it, then simply get off that topic and search for other interesting topics.

PillMaster

Post by PillMaster » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:51 pm

jankeman wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:48 pm

Second, who gives you the right to tell people that they shouldn't suggest these kind of things? Maybe the devs like their ideas. If you don't like it, then simply get off that topic and search for other interesting topics.
I mean stop it as the game is not the right setting for high tech stuff. An besides why not just add a simple helicopter and let the devs decide what they want.

jankeman

Post by jankeman » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:52 am

PillMaster wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:51 pm
jankeman wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:48 pm

I mean stop it as the game is not the right setting for high tech stuff. An besides why not just add a simple helicopter and let the devs decide what they want.
Of course mate, i wanted the vertibird on the game but if they can add another helicopter, i won't complain.

Silent Sam

Post by Silent Sam » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:43 am

Beats me..

_20170706_141840.JPG
_20170706_141840.JPG (12.21 KiB) Viewed 3893 times
Seems familiar?
_20170704_114826.JPG
_20170704_114826.JPG (12.6 KiB) Viewed 3893 times
Top: .39 Pistol, OV
Bot: 10mm Pistol, Fallout 2
_20170704_114807.JPG
_20170704_114807.JPG (9.63 KiB) Viewed 3893 times
Top: Silber-39, OV
Bot: Chinese Pistol, Fallout 3

And I'm pretty sure "stimpak" item's origin is from Fallout.

My point is..
The game is inspired by Fallout series, so you can't blame others from suggesting something similar.

If you don't like the suggestion, you could make a constuctive criticism or just simply ignore the post.

Please, don't limit ideas other players want to share.
At the end of the day, it's the Developer's decision anyway.

Good day survivors. *salutes*
"Ad Victoriam!"
[BoS][SoB][B0S]

jankeman

Post by jankeman » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:08 am

Silent Sam wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:43 am Beats me..

_20170706_141840.JPG
Seems familiar?

_20170704_114826.JPG
Top: .39 Pistol, OV
Bot: 10mm Pistol, Fallout 2

_20170704_114807.JPG
Top: Silber-39, OV
Bot: Chinese Pistol, Fallout 3

And I'm pretty sure "stimpak" item's origin is from Fallout.

My point is..
The game is inspired by Fallout series, so you can't blame others from suggesting something similar.

If you don't like the suggestion, you could make a constuctive criticism or just simply ignore the post.

Please, don't limit ideas other players want to share.
At the end of the day, it's the Developer's decision anyway.

Good day survivors. *salutes*
Finally, someone that gets my point.

Rha

Post by Rha » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:08 pm

"This game is not the right setting for high tec stuff"

Hmmm

What about robots? Ever seen the concept art? The picture visible on google play? Clearly shows some high tech stuff...

The game even has fallout references..

What about the energy weapon symbol in the crafting menu...?
Elder and sovereign of the Brotherhood of Steel

PillMaster

Post by PillMaster » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:38 pm

Rha wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:08 pm "This game is not the right setting for high tec stuff"

Hmmm

What about robots? Ever seen the concept art? The picture visible on google play? Clearly shows some high tech stuff...

The game even has fallout references..

What about the energy weapon symbol in the crafting menu...?

Vault=Bunker(Standard for the nuclear apocalypse)

Mutants(Way before fallout)

Rayguns in the apocalypse before fallout.

Example a boy and his dog movie. An another one with rayguns i forgot.

What i am saying, how people have
acted in the past says fallout invented these. An it don't matter if they say it didn't as thats what there thinking.

As i am sure alot these were apocalyptic games & movies even books before fallout came out.

If the game is inspired by fallout. Don't mean it should be. An its not the same as stealing as fan boys/girls like to grab their pitchforks and call out a game for taking concepts even when its not inspired or not related to fallout at all.

You want this game to have stuff from fallout. An you don't know if it is the right setting.

As the timeline & story could be alot of diferent or i am just a very good Troll.

Also the stimpak was way before fallout. :) If i can remember the game.