Stop with the fallout suggestions

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!
Silent Sam

Re: Stop with the fallout suggestions

Post by Silent Sam » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:40 pm

The title is clear to me.
You want other players to "STOP" suggesting things from a specific game which is, for me, a bit close-minded.

You want OV to become a "Fallout-free" game where it's somehow its base layout. Seems like you wanted a cheeseburger without cheese.

Maybe I'll suggest an underground shelter like the one in Hunger Games.
(Similar to Fallout's "Vaults", stop it)

Maybe I'll suggest Exo-armors like the ones in Edge of Tomorrow.
(Similar to Fallout's "Power Armor", stop it. And go to hell, it doesn't fit the setting.)

Maybe I'll suggest a place where the bomb landed in this game.
(Similar to Fallout's "Glowing Sea", stop it darn it.)

Okay, I get your point that you don't want this game to become some copycat. But it doesn't change the fact that you want to stop other player's potential ideas just because it's similar to something.

Anyways, it seems like it can't be helped. For your convinience, let's just hope no more "Fallout stuff" will be implemented.

P.S.
"Stimpak" is not Doom's "stim pack", ain't even syringe though.
Just in case you're referring to that.
"Ad Victoriam!"
[BoS][SoB][B0S]

jankeman

Post by jankeman » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:23 pm

PillMaster wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:38 pm
Rha wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:08 pm "This game is not the right setting for high tec stuff"

Hmmm

What about robots? Ever seen the concept art? The picture visible on google play? Clearly shows some high tech stuff...

The game even has fallout references..

What about the energy weapon symbol in the crafting menu...?

Vault=Bunker(Standard for the nuclear apocalypse)

Mutants(Way before fallout)

Rayguns in the apocalypse before fallout.

Example a boy and his dog movie. An another one with rayguns i forgot.

What i am saying, how people have
acted in the past says fallout invented these. An it don't matter if they say it didn't as thats what there thinking.

As i am sure alot these were apocalyptic games & movies even books before fallout came out.

If the game is inspired by fallout. Don't mean it should be. An its not the same as stealing as fan boys/girls like to grab their pitchforks and call out a game for taking concepts even when its not inspired or not related to fallout at all.

You want this game to have stuff from fallout. An you don't know if it is the right setting.

As the timeline & story could be alot of diferent or i am just a very good Troll.

Also the stimpak was way before fallout. :) If i can remember the game.
Why do you even have a problem if the vertibird was added into the game? The game already has hi-tech stuff, so it shouldn't be a problem.

PillMaster

Post by PillMaster » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:47 am

jankeman wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:23 pm
Rha wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:08 pm "This game is not the right setting for high tec stuff"

Hmmm

What about robots? Ever seen the concept art? The picture visible on google play? Clearly shows some high tech stuff...

The game even has fallout references..

What about the energy weapon symbol in the crafting menu...?

acted in the past says fallout invented these. An it don't matter if they say it didn't as thats what there thinking.

As i am sure alot these were apocalyptic games & movies even books before fallout came out.

If the game is inspired by fallout. Don't mean it should be. An its not the same as stealing as fan boys/girls like to grab their pitchforks and call out a game for taking concepts even when its not inspired or not related to fallout at all.

You want this game to have stuff from fallout. An you don't know if it is the right setting.

As the timeline & story could be alot of diferent or i am just a very good Troll.

Why do you even have a problem if the vertibird was added into the game? The game already has hi-tech stuff, so it shouldn't be a problem.

There it is again. Stop trying to make this into fallout. I want a basic helicopter idea that you came up with yourself.

jankeman

Post by jankeman » Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:16 am

PillMaster wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:47 am
jankeman wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:23 pm

There it is again. Stop trying to make this into fallout. I want a basic helicopter idea that you came up with yourself.
But what if the devs actually consider this idea of a vertibird?

Rha

Post by Rha » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:19 am

You can say this should not be inspired by Fallout.. But obviously it is. Eventually its the dev that decides if it is or isnt. Not me or you..

But if you look ingame and see the half rotten corpse wearing a blue jumpsuit with yellow stripes, you might understand that it is a very clear reference to the blue jumpsuits with yellow stripes from Fallout...

After realising this obvious reference you might understand that there are more references and elements in the game that are inspired by fallout...

The simple fact that nukes, mutants and stimpacks existed before Fallout doesnt mean that it isnt inspired by it...
Elder and sovereign of the Brotherhood of Steel

Drakkon666

Post by Drakkon666 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:56 am

A post apocalyptic game dude which is fallout. High tech is ok here because IT IS AFTER THE GREAT WAR which is NUKES FLYING EVERYWHERE. About fallout idea is really ok for this. Also agreed to sir Rha's comment.
The Righteous one shall always triumph against the Wicked!

May the path guide you to the everlasting gates of heaven.

PARANOOB AND TERRORIST CONQUER THIS GAME AND [censored by a mod]

ShaMaS

Post by ShaMaS » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:18 pm

there should be a more reasonable approach to this fallout is beyond any game I ever played but its stl my number 2 ' a game named Gothic is my number one it had big potential and wide open areas where u might die easily just for stepping into a dangerous place unknowing the level of enemies along with that comes the story and the wide possible ways to achieve one quest , everything helps out (open areas , scenarios , items , characcters) this game is great and has an identity in the same universe as fallout and day r survival but lacks change , day night storms full set clothes bonuses gender change , it needs many updates to get perfect but its not shamefull to have items similar to other games anyway items are from this world arent they if I use a picture on telegram I can use it on facebook too its not telegrams property.
The Elder and Sovereign of {The 313 Ones}

(BOS/sob/B0S ) 's killer