Creature spawn time vs XP pts. gained test

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!
zepper93

Re: Creature spawn time vs XP pts. gained test

Post by zepper93 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:53 am

As for people who don't play much the game shouldn't be changed just cause u can't play offten enough to lvl the way u want they have to think about everyone as a whole and balance it the way they can. Which for most of u who don't know is not that easy so I'd watch how u say things or go make ur own game and realize how difficult it actually is. Something most new players do is try to att the higher creatures with out asking and they deserve wen there char dies from this because it's disrespectful to pouch and in my opinion should be punishable but not my game not my rules and I respect combatants rules. Now I suggest first level just run around and explore and die to see wat everything is. U die and so wat u don't lose anything. Learn where u need to go and wat to do to level at a good rate and how to stay alive also don't just put points into watever go look and learn and think about wat each stat does so u can better make the char u want instead of going in blind and thinking something does something then getting mad at devs cause u can't level fast enough because u don't know wat ur doing. Want an easy game go play RuneScape or something idiotic like that that is not a good mmorpg that's easy and tells u everything u need to do and is simple enough a 3 year old could play it or stay and learn and do the difficult stuff u need to to become powerful.

Ryaca

Post by Ryaca » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:58 am

Very well said Zep.

Putokrack

Post by Putokrack » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:09 pm

Kiing brawlers at lvl 15 is waste of time.

Get a gun or an axe and go to drifters. Dex build makes you almost unkillable there, three-attack kill, 300xp.

Or try yourself vs sadists at the bottom-right for 640-680xp, but they have more hp and players dping quests isually lure packs of mobs nearby.

At beduins/drifters it is possible to get up to 2k xp per hour with using rifles like varmint if you understand the basics of spawn-mechanic. But for medium players it is like 1-1.5k an hour

Putokrack

Post by Putokrack » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:09 pm

1-1.5k in a minute, not an hour. My bad

zepper93

Post by zepper93 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:07 am

Ty ry. And also gota remember XP changes everything is not set in stone. Wen u get higher level it seems to changes a bit. Or just been changing because it's new