New Story

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!
TrexApex

New Story

Post by TrexApex » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:12 pm

Add a Old man Dressed in a Cloak When you talk to him he asks, My time is Short help me and I will help you he wants you to get him 5 painkillers to kill himself or you can tell A doctor to help him with is condition, if you choose to help kill himself you get to loot his body and get a rare revolver and Desert Ranger Cloak, the revolver is called HailMaker which does 95 dmg with 25 armor piercing, 2 aiming, 10 critical chance, uses 44. Ammo, the cloak has 15 armor, 4 walk speed, 10 dodge, 12 aiming, 200% critical resist. If you tell the Doctor he awards you will C1-LB it's a robot Follower that heals you overtime by 20 health for every minute and can heal followers if C1-LB dies you can fix him with 1 metal and Obsolete Tech, C1 has 2000 Health and does 40 dmg and shoots laser projectiles, it has 70 armor and it's laser has 45 armor piercing. If C1 dies it still follows you but won't do anything else unless you fix C1. Now tell me Which Path would you choose and if it should be Implemented in the Game.
The Wastelander.

jankeman

Re: New Story

Post by jankeman » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:38 am

TrexApex wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:12 pm Add a Old man Dressed in a Cloak When you talk to him he asks, My time is Short help me and I will help you he wants you to get him 5 painkillers to kill himself or you can tell A doctor to help him with is condition, if you choose to help kill himself you get to loot his body and get a rare revolver and Desert Ranger Cloak, the revolver is called HailMaker which does 95 dmg with 25 armor piercing, 2 aiming, 10 critical chance, uses 44. Ammo, the cloak has 15 armor, 4 walk speed, 10 dodge, 12 aiming, 200% critical resist. If you tell the Doctor he awards you will C1-LB it's a robot Follower that heals you overtime by 20 health for every minute and can heal followers if C1-LB dies you can fix him with 1 metal and Obsolete Tech, C1 has 2000 Health and does 40 dmg and shoots laser projectiles, it has 70 armor and it's laser has 45 armor piercing. If C1 dies it still follows you but won't do anything else unless you fix C1. Now tell me Which Path would you choose and if it should be Implemented in the Game.
This is the best idea for a new story! 👍
I hope they implement it.

Capricorn

Post by Capricorn » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:18 am

The idea is good, but I'm afraid that the developers do not agree to the introduction of such serious things into the game. Not exactly in this update (And the quest should be very complex and very long. To pass it could players with a level above 25.
With all due respect ,Capricorn

TrexApex

Post by TrexApex » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:25 pm

Lvl 15 seems fair
The Wastelander.

Drakkon666

Post by Drakkon666 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:40 am

I disagree, it was so much OP item and even the bot is also OP. Just saying sir Apex that we need to consider the fact that we have to remain the game's fairness. Also many donators or P2W players will disagree with this making the developer empty handed.
The Righteous one shall always triumph against the Wicked!

May the path guide you to the everlasting gates of heaven.

PARANOOB AND TERRORIST CONQUER THIS GAME AND [censored by a mod]

TrexApex

Post by TrexApex » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:51 am

Consider the following: note there might be stronger items in the future, note they might make followers way strong and can't die, note that if we stay stuck with same weapons with same dmg it's not gonna be a unique weapon, note this goes to Drakkon666
The Wastelander.

TrexApex

Post by TrexApex » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:17 pm

Lvl 20
For now
The Wastelander.