Bugs and Mechanical Faults

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!
Drakkon666

Bugs and Mechanical Faults

Post by Drakkon666 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:36 pm

Well to say these "bugs" and "mechanical faults" which are ignored should be fixed or receive punishments for these things are "not good" for the game and causes "unfair" in the game we play

Take for example the mob dragging. You lose many players (even newbies) in this mess and you thought the game is still good? The brawlers area are being used as a spawn drag place. This ain't FT which makes our armor useless.

Explained already of how this is a serious offense (see off topic>I quit the game) mainly because you program this game that everytime we die in mobs/players, we lose exp and mostly items.

The visual also even with binoculars never even work which should increase visual to help see the mob dragger in range.

Varmint Bug, the bug that can increase speed/range/aiming and even do multishots (works on PvP also). The one thing in PvP which makes it unfair mainly makes the players hit and run while out of range to the enemy healing. My suggestion in this is use it in hunting monsters not players.

These is only an example that is why I suggest while the dev is fixing these mess, there should be strict rules in it which can be punished greatly players who uses bugs and abuses it in a way that gamers will see it as unfair.

Also in some points in mob dragging please... Do a little common sense. :) :) :)

I dont know what you are breeding in this game but all I see is thug players with alts using as mob draggers and you will see players who are thugs too that speaks other language. Not being a racist if I speak the truth. Also never use a language as your advantage to abuse the law for the law was there to be implemented not to be exempted.

Gawin niyo trabaho niyo.
The Righteous one shall always triumph against the Wicked!

May the path guide you to the everlasting gates of heaven.

PARANOOB AND TERRORIST CONQUER THIS GAME AND [censored by a mod]