Health regeneration

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!
Ryaca

Health regeneration

Post by Ryaca » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:03 pm

I feel that health should regenerate. Especially since when players die they lose multiple or all items in their inventory. Makes one very hesitant to venture out to collect materials for crafting. Or at least make health potions available. Affordable health potions.

BlitzCraig

Re: Health regeneration

Post by BlitzCraig » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:06 pm

it's being discussed - personally I'm hoping for a place in towns that'll let you rest for really cheap to regain health (but not thirst, hunger, radiation) ... you know how it works... share ideas, help the game ;)

NICKPAN

Post by NICKPAN » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:16 pm

Ryaca wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:03 pm I feel that health should regenerate. Especially since when players die they lose multiple or all items in their inventory. Makes one very hesitant to venture out to collect materials for crafting. Or at least make health potions available. Affordable health potions.
There is a skill, on skill tree that give health regen ;)

MadMikael

Post by MadMikael » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:59 pm

NICKPAN wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:16 pm
Ryaca wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:03 pm I feel that health should regenerate. Especially since when players die they lose multiple or all items in their inventory. Makes one very hesitant to venture out to collect materials for crafting. Or at least make health potions available. Affordable health potions.
There is a skill, on skill tree that give health regen ;)
Yeah, but atm, it doesn't work :(
Come play Forgotten Tales MMORPG
Available on google play, in many languages.
I like this forum better --> forum.dmgamestudio.com

-DT-

Post by -DT- » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:47 am

Blitz good idea, maybe make a Ration Station(s), bread and soup and a few hours rest type deal, bread and soup will be extra cost maybe 15-20 coins, this could allow for a slight decrease in radiation & hunger, but may increase thirst a little bit, perhaps something like 5% decrease in radiation and hunger, but 5% increase in Thirst, to prevent multiple purchases, code a 3 hour game time limit between use of Ration Station(s).
DwarfTank from FT

OO7

Post by OO7 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:04 am

в дереве умений не работает умение регенерация

Aaron

Post by Aaron » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:45 am

You can craft bandages from cloth found on trees and fallen enemies.
You can buy medical stuff from a doctor near the well.
Even eating heals you a little over time.
Medical potions equivalent here are Stimpaks. Doctor offers you one of them.
From like yesterday we added a chance for bandits to drop some healing items as well.
GFX&Game designer

romar

Post by romar » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:47 pm

I don't think we need health regen since there are items for that and a skill too as someone said.

I feel like for example knowing that your low on health and have to go through a dangerous area or risk your life for some resources not knowing if you'll live or die is more fun than just running from enemies because you know your gonna die then standing waiting for you HP to regen and be as good as new without much work.

In my opinion I second that idea for a HP regen place in towns maybe a inn or a bar

pearcekj

Post by pearcekj » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:32 am

Regeneration should stay as a skill.

Regeneration in towns would be a good idea.

Regeneration as a default for all players would be great as long as it didn't diminish the skill. Maybe all players could regenerate 1hp/5sec by default only up to 25% of their max HP, this would still make the skill viable but would enable all players to carefully limp around the map. Still dangerous for them but not impossible.

Killazoo

Post by Killazoo » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:35 pm

A bar would be great although it would be full of people constantly but would add a more social area. Like "hey what are you in for?" Bandits. You? Squoyotes .. lol
The constant HP regeneration out of battle would be cool for all player. Maybe make the standard regean like the skill only 1hp every5 sec. And the skill up that to say around 3hp every 5 or 10 sec.
I have 161HP and tested it out. Takes me about 10 mins to fully regenerate