proposal for cooperation

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!
Capricorn

proposal for cooperation

Post by Capricorn » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:25 pm

As I said repeatedly. The game is very promising. But most of our ideas are not considered. Therefore, I propose to create a contact group of known gamers. Which would arrange a "brainstorm" in the right direction, quests or weapons or Kraft recipes or design of arms, clothing, buildings.it is very important what would it was heard. many are ready to help but for many reasons they do not write, or they did not hear.for example, I'm disappointed that until now all the skills are not working. That's very weak kraft. And they practically do not use new objects. Of the latest weapon update, several models have normal characteristics. For example, an acute machete, it is no better than a fire ax, no better than a scimitar, it is at the level of a key-ax. That is, it needs to be corrected, reduce the delay or increase the critical characteristics. In general, there is something to discuss
With all due respect ,Capricorn

Capricorn

Re: proposal for cooperation

Post by Capricorn » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:32 pm

1. idea about the quest. You need to continue the logical chain of the quest to establish the identity of the main character. 2. Make a crafting recipe for ammo. 3. The idea of ​​improving clothes in vain is not considered with your side. Your answers and suggestions
With all due respect ,Capricorn