New IAP item

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!
ALPHA6416

New IAP item

Post by ALPHA6416 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm

My sugesstion is simple : to make an IAP which will give you ability of not losing exp when die from mob. That will make lvling way easier and calmer.

With it you, will not have to wait 30 secs to be sure that all rotters have despawned and you can log in after answering a phone call or message or after your network disconnects you, and then connects and you having your char loaded faster then you can turn "keep guard" on which all causes death and losing exp that you have gathered so hard.

TrexApex

Re: New IAP item

Post by TrexApex » Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:17 am

I'm Sure lots of players could go afk and doesn't have a negative impact when the player dies so they could go to rotters using a third-party program to attack enemy npc in the game. And if your just there for experience you could have your first 20 slots or your backpack filled and not lose anything. It could be different, just i don't know if this should be added, if it was it should be worth the most in-app purchase considering it saves your experience. To be honest everyone would want to get it without being close to leveling at level 50 but you died from a mob. Starting up is harder than starting over, with this it would never be problem for those who have it. I really don't think it should be added but its not my choice. I think it should reduce the xp you lose making it easier but not freeing the loss of your experience.
The Wastelander.