Pets

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!
ThreeDog

Pets

Post by ThreeDog » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:17 am

*sigh* this was litterly the most dissapointing moment of my day I walked all the way to the closest walmart and got a google play card and bought a bunch of items because i love the game so much and I decided to buy a pet thinking if I was carefull I could just keep it alive for a while knowing it gets health regen in towns and that it has permadeath,so I spawn in and use it then walk and kill a few enemys with it it was pretty bad but that wasnt the worst part I had to do something pretty soon after so I logged out when I logged in a few hours later a player immedietly trapped my pet and it died within 12 seconds 4 dollars down the drain...i bought a backpack space too that held up a lot better but im still really dissapointed that the pet barely held up for more then 5 minutes game time.
Its Three Dog Commin at ya live from the D.C Hellhole...ain't life grand (User:Threeedog)
Clan:MOB (The Mafia) Position:The Don

Cashew

Re: Pets

Post by Cashew » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:43 am

Do not bother. Anything other than bugs will kill them so fast you can't even explore beyond spawn maps without them dying in seconds.

Ryaca

Post by Ryaca » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:38 am

Pets can only regen in towns? If that's the case, it needs to be changed.

pearcekj

Post by pearcekj » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:30 pm

I would probably buy a pet if there was a way to revive them in-game. Otherwise it's not worth it, too risky, too many players screwing you over. Backpack was a really good investment though.

Cashew

Post by Cashew » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:12 pm

No they can regen anywhere they're just weak. Hell the mob that your pet is supposed to be can steamroll both pets plus yourself in about 10 seconds.

Why are the pets not as strong as the actual mob like they should be? If they are, I'm calling straight up bs because my pets couldn't even come CLOSE to the real soqyote.

Why don't they run as fast as the mob they represent? Like srsly speed them up to at least match your own running speed.

I'm attempting to give the game the old college try and so far it's been a significant waste of time and money but I'm trying to give it a chance. I tell ya what though it's just about got me quitting both games.

Do not buy pets whatsoever right now. Unless you want to camp by spawn towns killing bugs the entire time because that's literally the only place we're they won't have a string of bad luck and die in a few seconds.

ALEX

Post by ALEX » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:20 pm

Waitting new petss :(
Bla Bla Bla

Vekna

Post by Vekna » Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:04 pm

pearcekj wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:30 pm I would probably buy a pet if there was a way to revive them in-game. Otherwise it's not worth it, too risky, too many players screwing you over. Backpack was a really good investment though.
Or do Something similar to forgotten tales.
:lol: Vekna26 :lol:

Richter

Post by Richter » Fri May 05, 2017 9:05 pm

I have a suggestion. How about the possibility of leaving pet coyote (or any other pet in a future) in a specific location so THEY dont follow me every time i travel through locations????????
Please, i would appreciate any commentary from staff member.
still with no love
Richter

ardesia

Post by ardesia » Fri May 05, 2017 10:49 pm

Richter wrote: Fri May 05, 2017 9:05 pm I have a suggestion. How about the possibility of leaving pet coyote (or any other pet in a future) in a specific location so THEY dont follow me every time i travel through locations????????
Please, i would appreciate any commentary from staff member.
still with no love
Richter
I'm aware of your already knowing how to "park" pets in a map, thus you are probably referring to a wish of leaving them in a map while you travel in other ones.
There's such a system in FT (even if with certain limits). I don't know if it's going to be implemented in OV as well.

Since you're looking for a staff member's commentary, let me just reming you that (as stated in "Game staff" post, and in several other places in this forum) game masters are here to enforce rules, so to help all players enjoy the game at its best - any comment on game development has to arrive from compbatant, the actual game developer.
ardesia :: Retired Game Master (GM)
Game rules :: Forum rules

DirtyHarry

Post by DirtyHarry » Sat May 06, 2017 3:12 am

how about since they are tame,

they start at low level but can level up to say at level 30 are almost as good are their wild counter parts.

could even have that at level 1-10 they are smaller than adult and can carry less.
BoS - SoB - B0S 3 Guilds - 1 Brotherhood