A new Pvp based area

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!
Max Stone

A new Pvp based area

Post by Max Stone » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:23 pm

I think Omega Vanitas needs a new area. More or less a gigantic city tiles, that can be accessed at or around level 10. This area can be highly dangerous, depending on where you go. At the entrance to the city could be a small town, where you can get quests to go get items inside of the city, there can be areas specifically named that lead into sub zones, pile like the caves or robot factory. Such as gun stores where you could obtain broken or very rarely pristine guns, Ammunition, or repair/maintenance kits. There could be super markets where you could obtain food, or other supplies. And there can be hospitals, where you may obtain rare stimpaks. The city however could be full of zombies, bugs, and lepers and other enemies in large quantities. I feel as if this zone could be solely PVP, and could contain a special event. Such as the addition of a military bunker in the city opening for about an hour a week, which may contain ultra rare loot or purchaseables to help counter this, it can be filled with Military Zombies with high defense, or old military grade robots. That's all the time I got! I really hope this is considered! Thank you!
Sincerely
Max Stone
Ad Victoriam!
Max Stone

ALPHA6416

Re: A new Pvp based area

Post by ALPHA6416 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:19 pm

I like the idea pretty much