Bosses

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!
ThreeDog

Bosses

Post by ThreeDog » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:50 am

I think this game should have bosses now I know what your thinkin people are just gonna grind on em constantly,well I'm thinking they should only spawn once or something due to a quest activation say you break into a raider camp or something and fight off a bunch of people and activate the question mark the dialoge scrolls by and on the last one as you hit accept a boss will appear giving an immense amount of xp upon victory but is an excessivley tough battle only do-able if you bring lots of ammo and a good build,this will add some excitement to the game and the mixture feeling of fear and excitement to see something crazy and new I also think these bosses should have rare items not gainable by normal grinds maybe named items like say for instance DeadEyes Revolver uses .44 ammo extremely rare drop does 34 damage +50 crit damage +15 crit chance +30 aim ,yknow something like that some key item that you can get from defeating these bosses.
Its Three Dog Commin at ya live from the D.C Hellhole...ain't life grand (User:Threeedog)
Clan:MOB (The Mafia) Position:The Don

PillMaster

Re: Bosses

Post by PillMaster » Mon May 22, 2017 5:12 am

The JuggerNaut

The great monster. This thing. Its here! Do feel it? Do you feel the ground shaking beneath your feet? Do you feel the sense of fear! It here now. The greatest Enemy, that you'll ever face in the wasteland. This thing whatever it is. Shall kill us all!

Were are all dead. The JuggerNaut is a creature of no mercy.

It's here and were all gonna die Ah,Ha,Ha,Ha. Death himself is knocking on the door. An were who he's looking for.

*Ground Shakes*

It's here and were all gonna Die! Ah ah ha ha.

Death is coming!

Phill

Post by Phill » Mon May 22, 2017 12:54 pm

Maybe there can be different spawn dates and locations for a boss. So they can be a server timer saying when a boss will a boss spawn. The boss can have a permanent or random spawn point.

Vevrok

Post by Vevrok » Tue May 23, 2017 1:11 pm

I think that all thing will come out when the bugs for fixed.
Languages: Portuguese,English,spanish