Guild Banner

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!
Mr_Fog

Guild Banner

Post by Mr_Fog » Sat May 19, 2018 12:32 pm

Hello! I want to suggest that you enter the "Guild Banner" into the game. It will have a wobble animation in the wind. My idea is that the banner should change depending on how many players are included in the guild. With the newly created guilds with a small number of players, the banner will be short. As the new players join the guild, the banner will become longer. It should be possible to change the color of the banner and apply a picture to it. I believe that this will encourage people to create guilds with their own territories.

Здравствуйте! Я хочу предложить ввести в игру «Знамя гильдии». Оно будет иметь анимацию раскачивания на ветру. Моя идея состоит в том, что знамя должно изменяться в зависимости от того, какое количество игроков входит в состав гильдии. У только что созданных гильдий с малым количеством игроков знамя будет коротким. По мере того, как к гильдии будут присоединяться новые игроки, знамя будет становится длиннее. Должна быть возможность изменять цвет знамени и наносить на него рисунок. Я считаю, что это будет немного стимулировать людей на создание гильдий имеющих свои территории.