Equator New Map

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!
Rekin100

Equator New Map

Post by Rekin100 » Thu May 31, 2018 11:07 am

Mam pomysł na nową mapkę "Równik" . Na mapkę tą zawiezie was konwój który transportu je graczy do oazy. Za dojazd do równika płaci się 3000$ i trzeba mieć minimum poziom 20.Mapa składa się z 18 klawiszy mapek z której 10 to dżungla a na jednym jest Świątynia. Na całej mapie są 4 Jaskinie.W pierwszej jaskini są potwory: Desert Claw ,Desert Crawler , Bug Queen i nowy potwór Poison Claw, Fire Ant. W drugiej będą potwory nowe: Bone Eater, Zombie Crawler , Devouer. W trzeciej jaskini która jest w pobliżu Ruin niedaleko świątyni nowe potwory: Skeleton, Mummy , Vicious Sqoyote . I czwarta jaskinia to świątynia potwory: Mummy , Skeleton,Devouer, Bone Eater ,Fire Ant , Scarab, Giant Scorpion , Mutant Claw. Mutant Devouer. Boss: Pharaoh Beast Lord.Myślę że mapka znajdzie się w Grze.

I have an idea for a new "Equator" map. The convoy that transports them to the oasis will take you to this map. It costs $ 3,000 to get to the equator and you have to have a minimum level 20. The map consists of 18 map keys, of which 10 are jungles and one is the Temple. There are 4 caves on the entire map.In the first cave there are monsters: Desert Claw, Desert Crawler, Bug Queen and new monster Poison Claw, Fire Ant. In the second will be new monsters: Bone Eater, Zombie Crawler, Devouer. In the third cave that is near the ruins near the temple new monsters: Skeleton, Mummy, Vicious Sqoyote. And the fourth cave is a temple of monsters: Mummy, Skeleton, Devouer, Bone Eater, Fire Ant, Scarab, Giant Scorpion, Mutant Claw. Devouer mutant. Boss: Pharaoh Beast Lord. I think the map will be in the Game. (translated by Google translator)

ardesia

Re: Equator New Map

Post by ardesia » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:11 pm

Thanks for sharing the idea.

If you want, you can create the new map yourself, by using the MAP EDITOR:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2201
ardesia :: Retired Game Master (GM)
Game rules :: Forum rules