New contents ideas, on the point of being developed

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!
ardesia

New contents ideas, on the point of being developed

Post by ardesia » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:25 pm

Use this post to describe the ideas you intend creating, such as new maps, new quests, new contents in general.

Please provide details about story, items, quests, required levels and so on.

You can find here information on how to design them: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2201
ardesia :: Retired Game Master (GM)
Game rules :: Forum rules

Max Stone

Re: New contents ideas, on the point of being developed

Post by Max Stone » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:41 pm

I personally have no experience with programming and designing items, However I have a very interesting idea if you'd like to help ^^ Anyone with any programing/pixel art expertise, your welcome to comment below if your interested.
Ad Victoriam!
Max Stone

Broot

Re: New cIontents ideas, on the point of being developed

Post by Broot » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:01 am

Ok so I have an idea for a new map, I was thinking that maybe it would be best if it was used as an inbetween map for some other location, maybe a way to walk to oasis.

But it would be pretty much a mountain pass, lots of different paths that interconnect and dead-end with maybe 3 or 4 open areas for faction buildings. There could be a main pass that is almost a straight shot from one side to the other that has a lot of little off shoot paths that weave in an out of each other, connecting with the open areas.

Let me know if this is an idea I should start designing.
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"

Yfars

Post by Yfars » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:50 pm

Max Stone wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:41 pm I personally have no experience with programming and designing items, However I have a very interesting idea if you'd like to help ^^ Anyone with any programing/pixel art expertise, your welcome to comment below if your interested.
Programming skills are not needed there. The link above provides a constructor
Yfars : Game Administrator (GM)
Languages: English, Russian

Game Rules:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=151
Discord:
Yfars#2610
Official Discord server: https://discord.gg/omega-vanitas-official

Yfars

Post by Yfars » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:18 pm

I would like to offer my project in order to present the player’s movement system using transport. Next to each settlement, place a bus, which, if desired, will take (teleport) the player to other settlements for a fee. To activate this task, you need to complete the quest of Colonel Adams (bring him the details of the tanks). Next to the city of Silosia there will be a man, Clay, who is trying to repair the old bus. He will tell the player that his grandfather, before the apocalypse, worked as a school bus driver, and he also wants to help people overcome long distances. He is not very experienced in mechanics, and he does not have suitable parts for restoring the bus, so he asks us to help him with materials and, possibly, with experienced mechanics, and he will give the player a discount on this. The player needs to bring 4 tires, 5 e-waste, 15 metal debris and find an experienced mechanic. We find the necessary components and ask Colonel Adams to provide the player with one of his mechanical slaves, we bring everything to Klay, and the bus is ready to go. Clay thanks the player for his help and promises to bring to any large settlement, but asks the player for another request. To open the transition to another place to move, the player must build a bus stop. The frame for the stops will be in each village, and for their construction it will be necessary to bring 4 nails and 2 construction boards, then a ready bus stop with a bus will appear, and Klay will appear. Tell me your opinion about this and how it can be implemented in the map editor, and I can get to work.

Game Rules:
Discord:
Yfars#2610

Nada

Post by Nada » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:58 am

Yfars wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:18 pm I would like to offer my project in order to present the player’s movement system using transport. Next to each settlement, place a bus, which, if desired, will take (teleport) the player to other settlements for a fee. To activate this task, you need to complete the quest of Colonel Adams (bring him the details of the tanks). Next to the city of Silosia there will be a man, Clay, who is trying to repair the old bus. He will tell the player that his grandfather, before the apocalypse, worked as a school bus driver, and he also wants to help people overcome long distances. He is not very experienced in mechanics, and he does not have suitable parts for restoring the bus, so he asks us to help him with materials and, possibly, with experienced mechanics, and he will give the player a discount on this. The player needs to bring 4 tires, 5 e-waste, 15 metal debris and find an experienced mechanic. We find the necessary components and ask Colonel Adams to provide the player with one of his mechanical slaves, we bring everything to Klay, and the bus is ready to go. Clay thanks the player for his help and promises to bring to any large settlement, but asks the player for another request. To open the transition to another place to move, the player must build a bus stop. The frame for the stops will be in each village, and for their construction it will be necessary to bring 4 nails and 2 construction boards, then a ready bus stop with a bus will appear, and Klay will appear. Tell me your opinion about this and how it can be implemented in the map editor, and I can get to work.
I think this is good for a long distance,safe and fast transportation for the wastelanders to reach each place in the wasteland, but the question is how about the new player who have not so much money and item to complete that quest and did it will be a public transport?
A peaceful lone wandered in the Wasteland ;)
Om telolet om
Hello there
Paramedic

Yfars

Post by Yfars » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:21 am

Nada wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:58 am I think this is good for a long distance,safe and fast transportation for the wastelanders to reach each place in the wasteland, but the question is how about the new player who have not so much money and item to complete that quest and did it will be a public transport?
This relocation system is not at all suitable for beginners. New players, on the contrary, need to explore every bush in the wasteland and save money as much as possible for further development. Even if you remove the quest and just offer to move for a fee in the wasteland, then not every newcomer can afford for example, for 50 coins to get to VUZ. Judging by realism, the free movement of players roughly speaking in a torn also does not at all converge with the post-apocalyptic world, where all transport is rusty metal with converted elements, and gasoline is a luxury

Game Rules:
Discord:
Yfars#2610

Nada

Post by Nada » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:51 am

ardesia wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:25 pm Use this post to describe the ideas you intend creating, such as new maps, new quests, new contents in general.

Please provide details about story, items, quests, required levels and so on.

You can find here information on how to design them: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2201
Did I just design items and writing stat/details then send it?Or Did I still need to coding them?
A peaceful lone wandered in the Wasteland ;)
Om telolet om
Hello there
Paramedic

Fujieduck

New contents ideas on the point of being developed

Post by Fujieduck » Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:56 pm

Hello

Im a little bit confuse with this new look but I think I will get use to it.

Another thing is with the search function.I couldnt use it.

Best regards
Venix

Yfars

Re: New contents ideas on the point of being developed

Post by Yfars » Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:19 am

Fujieduck wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:56 pm Hello

Im a little bit confuse with this new look but I think I will get use to it.

Another thing is with the search function.I couldnt use it.

Best regards
Venix
?

Game Rules:
Discord:
Yfars#2610