New npc and item?

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!
Revan1703

New npc and item?

Post by Revan1703 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:14 pm

I have a idea about a charater who is "a famous fighter"but now he retired and player can do his quest in order to get his weapon like a long sword or a katana which is stronger than the fire axe with low delay (because sword is lighter) or a merchant who only like melee so he buy and sell these sword with better price!
Also we can add armor or cloth with strength buff or melee damage buff.
(That is my idea and sorry if my English is bad because it not my mother language,thank you)

Revan1703

Re: New npc and item?

Post by Revan1703 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:03 pm

I guess my idea is boring so nobody care for it right? Haha :lol:

Nada

Post by Nada » Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:57 am

It's okay, just wait 1 year and people will soon realized it
A peaceful lone wandered in the Wasteland ;)
Om telolet om
Hello there
Paramedic

Yfars

Post by Yfars » Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:41 am

What do you dislike about Scimitar and Heavy scimitar? I do not see anything interesting in this project, especially if you consider it in its raw form, without details
Yfars : Game Administrator (GM)
Languages: English, Russian

Game Rules:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=151
Discord:
Yfars#2610
Official Discord server: https://discord.gg/omega-vanitas-official

Revan1703

Post by Revan1703 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:53 pm

But i think we have robot in game bit why we don't have any unique weapons,so i came up with this idea
Also i really like melee weapon(i even prefer to use knife in shooting game lol)so i think my idea is cool but i guess not anybody like it and i respect their opinion

DIGR

Post by DIGR » Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:46 pm

Развитие ближнего боя в игре повидимому ни кому ненужно. Игра построенная на максимальный 30 уровень, вдруг перешла в ∞, при этом оружие с РНА (8) и уроном 30 должно иметь меткость на 30 лвл около 50%. На деле этот показатель у некоторых персонажей выше 100%. А что оружие ближнего боя? Топ нож 30 урона. Сама система боя кривая, что бы вдарить игрока, сперва нужно к нему подойти вплотную, и если враг отбежит, то снова подходить. Автоматически это не работает, и это как по мне сделано специально, а не из-за невозможности движка и т.д. сперва нужно ограничить очки характеристик на 90 пунктов (как для 30 уровня персонажа), за 1 очко силы, повышать урон ближнего боя на 1. А за все последующии уровни после 30, набранные упорным стоянием на локации добовлять 1 очко к здоровью. Тогда и баланс останется как задуман изначально и бонус от уровня персонажа останется, а вот делать возможность наносить 200+ урона за выстрела без промохов, при обычном уроне в 30 и очках здоровья 100/120 совсем непривлекает.

The development of melee in the game apparently no one is unnecessary. The game is built on the maximum level 30, suddenly moved to∞, while weapons with a RNA (8) and damage 30 should have a marksmanship of 30 lvl about 50%. In fact, this indicator is higher than 100% for some characters. What about melee weapons? Top knife 30 damage. The battle system itself is a curve, to hit the player, you first need to come close to him, and if the enemy runs away, then approach again. This does not work automatically, and this is done on purpose for me, and not because of the inability of the engine, etc. first you need to limit the points of characteristics by 90 points (as for level 30 of the character), for 1 point of strength, increase melee damage by 1. And for all subsequent levels after 30, scored by persistent standing on the location, add 1 point to health. Then the balance will remain as originally intended and the bonus from the character level will remain, but you can do 200+ damage per shot without blotting, with the usual damage of 30 and health points of 100/120

Yfars

Post by Yfars » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:52 am

Изучи все механики игры, а так же узнай как все оружие работает в реальных условиях, тем более на большом уровне. И игрок в принципе не может автоматически передвигаться за противником при использовании любого оружия, мы не собираемся перехватывать управление у игрока ради неконтролируемого боя, для которого должны быть свои дебафы
Yfars : Game Administrator (GM)
Languages: English, Russian

Game Rules:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=151
Discord:
Yfars#2610
Official Discord server: https://discord.gg/omega-vanitas-official

Zamedi

Post by Zamedi » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:04 pm

Is it possible to make Game weapon from Elektro spike and the poarchfork ?
Zamedi

Zamedi

Post by Zamedi » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:22 pm

Corektur , i mean pitchfoark not poatchfoark , its for accounts like Farmer jo and has no funktion in game only to sell by low price.And same by elektrospike ,only for the B.Queen than noting more than trade.
Zamedi