Utility for new items

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!
Jagkkkjonas

Utility for new items

Post by Jagkkkjonas » Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:21 am

Hello bro :mrgreen:

how are you? I was thinking, there are fireworks, I was thinking about how they could be more useful. Night mode is coming soon. What if, fireworks have an attribute of attracting more mobs closer to where you are?
That way they could be more commercialized.
Be sold between players. Imagine, the player is cultivating experience, in the night mode already established, then, he finds one of these fireworks, one in particular, in which when launched, double the number of mobs springs almost instantly.
I have more details if you want and are willing to listen.
8-)

Yfars

Re: Utility for new items

Post by Yfars » Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:49 am

Jagkkkjonas wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:21 am Hello bro :mrgreen:

how are you? I was thinking, there are fireworks, I was thinking about how they could be more useful. Night mode is coming soon. What if, fireworks have an attribute of attracting more mobs closer to where you are?
That way they could be more commercialized.
Be sold between players. Imagine, the player is cultivating experience, in the night mode already established, then, he finds one of these fireworks, one in particular, in which when launched, double the number of mobs springs almost instantly.
I have more details if you want and are willing to listen.
8-)
The developer personally added fireworks to the game for entertainment purposes only during the New Year holiday, after which time fireworks should not be used at all. In the next major update, players will completely lose the opportunity to find fireworks. In addition, attracting mobs by launching fireworks will be very difficult mechanics in the game, because the spawn places of mobs are placed in certain places on locations and only when a player enters this place does the mob appear. In other ways, the mobs will not spawn. And please, speak more officially on the forum, here everyone sees your message
Yfars : Game Administrator (GM)
Languages: English, Russian

Game Rules:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=151
Discord:
Yfars#2610
Official Discord server: https://discord.gg/omega-vanitas-official

Jagkkkjonas

Post by Jagkkkjonas » Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:14 pm

Thank you very much for the answer, and especially for the explanation, my ideas will post here then. :)

I have many other ideas, but I don't want to fill you with more and more suggestions so that you don't get overwhelmed. ;)

Soon I'll post some more ideas and suggestions. :mrgreen:

lenz

Post by lenz » Thu May 21, 2020 10:37 am

so what if your in map 5:1 or any dangerous map and accidentally use it.. in night mode lets say..you re done