Value the time a player spends to level up and equip

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!
Ohito

Value the time a player spends to level up and equip

Post by Ohito » Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:16 pm

Hi all! Today, sadly and very reluctantly, I announce that I am leaving the game, leaving behind many people I met thanks to him and a game that promised to fill my quarantine days in an excellent way. However, in these previous days something happened that makes me make this decision: when I downloaded the game it said that the items could be obtained without the need to donate, something that was fulfilled and that I really liked, since despite not sharing the fact of paying real money to access certain luxuries, I was able to do it thanks to spending a good amount of hours making money in the game. Just as I do not share the fact of paying real money for items, much less do I share the idea of ​​paying to level up, since that is where the difference between one who pays and another who does not becomes even greater, so I prefer not to play a game where you can. However, about 4 days ago it happened that a player that in the morning was level 16 at night was level 56, which regardless of why this makes me think the following: how much do developers value the time I spend playing to level up if total one that started two weeks after I already exceeded 26 levels because it paid? I honestly do not care why they took this measure, since I do not share it in any way, if there was a bad action to pay, buy or whatever, that is what the market offers: weapons, equipment, xp bost, extra backpack, etc., but not with something that is not even on the market, which is to raise 40 levels in 12 hours. If you ask which player I mean is "mirt", with whom I have nothing against, on the contrary, I shared playing time with him and everything is more than good, here the message and why my retirement goes to the developers. They suggest that the only thing they are looking for is to generate real income rather than looking after their players and valuing the time they spend playing. Also, I think I am not the only one who saw this: the arena throws much less tokens than a week ago, making it even more difficult to acquire good weapons and .223 bullets have a much lower drop rate than before, making it more difficult to have money. Without more to say I hope that this will help things to be done in a way that everyone can continue to enjoy Omega. Thank you and finally I clarify that if the post is deleted I will do it as many times as necessary until it remains. Bye.

Yfars

Re: Value the time a player spends to level up and equip

Post by Yfars » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:37 pm

God what are you talking about...
Yfars : Game Administrator (GM)
Languages: English, Russian

Game Rules:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=151
Discord:
Yfars#2610
Official Discord server: https://discord.gg/omega-vanitas-official

Gaxkang

Post by Gaxkang » Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:18 am

The player cited "accidentally" bought a house and was reimbursed with 40 level and some itens. And no warning to players, if I knew this could happen there's no reason for me to keep playing this game either. I have nothing against the player quoted but it was a neglect
[AXSF]

RvssianB

Post by RvssianB » Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:55 am

it's not fair to the players who play every day going to oasis for hours to farm xp, going to both arena daily sometimes sleepless to get a good gun and one player come and get 40 levels and most things in one day. sorry but it doesn't seem fair to me

Yfars

Post by Yfars » Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:15 am

Mmm, that is, you don’t care at all that he spent real money, especially since this is not a small amount? Levels are not an exclusive award, they have been received by game content translators over the past 3 years of OV's existence. Moreover, why did you decide that we are obliged to warn all players that we have replaced a donate item with some player? Then let's do an automatic table that will show how many items were bought for real money and which player was buying. Then the rest will specifically catch these players and ask them to sell the purchased item or somehow intentionally harm it. Some players asked why the mirt player got levels and I answered them, most likely you learned about this incident from the players who asked me about it. Why should I publicly say that this player got the levels, if I am 100% sure that there will be envious people who will intentionally interfere with his play because of what happened? Calm down and think about this incident yourself. And just think what will be better, 40 levels that can be obtained using the time spent on the farm and this level will remain with him, or a large number of donated items that will necessarily be resold to other players. OV economy is not perfect and it is not advisable to spoil it with a huge amount of any valuable items, especially at the moment
Yfars : Game Administrator (GM)
Languages: English, Russian

Game Rules:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=151
Discord:
Yfars#2610
Official Discord server: https://discord.gg/omega-vanitas-official

Ohito

Post by Ohito » Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:33 pm

No one here is speaking from an envious point, because if told me to give me those 40 levels I would have rejected them, since it would have generated this in other players and would go against what I think, the items come and go, a couple of weapons, a couple of equipment, if total dedicating time they can be obtained, even in My case already had +170 tokens for the Aritaka and I did not mind continuing to go to the arena until I obtained it, but we well know that 40 levels are not done overnight or in a few days, considering that individually the maximum xp obtained for a mob it is 2k. It is the first time that it happens to me that levels are given because of a "mistake", nor did I get to see that it was awarded with levels when there was an event for example. You want to form a game under the concept of community and as you say, several players asked you about it, it must be for something, and it is not out of envy as you mention because yesterday I even talked to the player and told him that everything is more with him than Well, he did not agree with the resolution taken, which you should accept that there are not one or two, if not several, who were unhappy about it.

Gaxkang

Post by Gaxkang » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:41 pm

Yes the economy is not good, impossible to sell items weapons mainly pistols that have lost value. Anyway, why wouldn't you? It's pretty weird to keep this quiet and use a lame excuse for an answer. I didn't buy anything because I need to make a new credit card, but I'm not sure if it's worth investing in this game rather than a console game or pc where there are always updates and DLC and large numbers of players and a more competitive game.
[AXSF]

Goodcrepe

Post by Goodcrepe » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:29 pm

Yfars wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:37 pm God what are you talking about...
He's talking about how can a player go up 40 levels exactly in just 1 day. Seems impossible so how can he do this? Did he somehow buy levels that other players are not aware of or did he do something else that is against the rules if the game? Please I would like to know what is going I would love to level up that much in just one day maybe then I wouldn't have to worry about some pk(player killer) killing me evrey where I go.
As one clan falls another clan rises to take the throne

XBL

Post by XBL » Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:31 pm

Hi yfars if I get privat house I will get +40 level?
Hermes the GOD of trades and thieves

Gaxkang

Post by Gaxkang » Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:34 pm

It's not about the mirt, I know him and I know his health problems, he's a cool person and maybe upset now. but I want to know if the game will start selling level, because it already saves the time of many players, who will stop playing if they start selling. Simple
[AXSF]