Value the time a player spends to level up and equip

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!
Yfars

Re: Value the time a player spends to level up and equip

Post by Yfars » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:13 am

To begin with, I once again explain everything to those who, for some reason, still do not understand what happened, even taking into account the fact that several messages have already said everything. There is a player mirt who, for some unknown reason, accidentally bought the item "Private House" and contacted the developer to exchange this item for something else. As a result, 40 levels and a Reset Character were chosen. Now back to the discussion of this situation. The player can get levels only if he will help translate the content for the game. This is the only way to get levels. Ok, if you are so outraged by what happened, then I officially declare that the administration of the game will never exchange any donate items again. Now you will solve the problems with an accidental purchase yourself, if anyone has them in the future. The mirt player will not be deprived of levels and will remain what he was. Are everyone satisfied?
Yfars : Game Administrator (GM)
Languages: English, Russian

Game Rules:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=151
Discord:
Yfars#2610
Official Discord server: https://discord.gg/omega-vanitas-official

XBL

Post by XBL » Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:54 am

Yfars wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:13 am To begin with, I once again explain everything to those who, for some reason, still do not understand what happened, even taking into account the fact that several messages have already said everything. There is a player mirt who, for some unknown reason, accidentally bought the item "Private House" and contacted the developer to exchange this item for something else. As a result, 40 levels and a Reset Character were chosen. Now back to the discussion of this situation. The player can get levels only if he will help translate the content for the game. This is the only way to get levels. Ok, if you are so outraged by what happened, then I officially declare that the administration of the game will never exchange any donate items again. Now you will solve the problems with an accidental purchase yourself, if anyone has them in the future. The mirt player will not be deprived of levels and will remain what he was. Are everyone satisfied?
No no no no if he can do that we can all do it idc I want 40 level I will get privat house and exchange it for that
Hermes the GOD of trades and thieves

Ohito

Post by Ohito » Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:38 pm

That you put yourself in a defensive posture and go out to say that each one of them fix theirs does not show me more than a little facility to deal with an issue that, in my personal opinion, you should accept that it was not resolved in the correct way, since Despite the fact that you say "if you were so outraged" as putting the situation in which we are enlarging it more than it is, as you will see, it is not only me who is dissatisfied with the resolution taken. Other than that, no one asked that "mirt" levels be taken from them or that they be deprived of anything, since that would be a selfish attitude on our part, here what is asked is clear: accept that the resolution was not correct since it made many players uncomfortable for what it costs to climb 40 levels and that instead of starting to argue with us, you invest the time in making the game have more news: items, maps, mobs, quest, dlc so that in this way there is more movement of players, something that began to be these last two weeks. I have nothing more to say about it.

Yfars

Post by Yfars » Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:03 am

Ohito wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:38 pm That you put yourself in a defensive posture and go out to say that each one of them fix theirs does not show me more than a little facility to deal with an issue that, in my personal opinion, you should accept that it was not resolved in the correct way, since Despite the fact that you say "if you were so outraged" as putting the situation in which we are enlarging it more than it is, as you will see, it is not only me who is dissatisfied with the resolution taken. Other than that, no one asked that "mirt" levels be taken from them or that they be deprived of anything, since that would be a selfish attitude on our part, here what is asked is clear: accept that the resolution was not correct since it made many players uncomfortable for what it costs to climb 40 levels and that instead of starting to argue with us, you invest the time in making the game have more news: items, maps, mobs, quest, dlc so that in this way there is more movement of players, something that began to be these last two weeks. I have nothing more to say about it.
You don’t even notice the changes. Have you ever been to our Discord server?
Yfars : Game Administrator (GM)
Languages: English, Russian

Game Rules:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=151
Discord:
Yfars#2610
Official Discord server: https://discord.gg/omega-vanitas-official

lenz

Post by lenz » Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:20 am

XBL wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:54 am
Yfars wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:13 am To begin with, I once again explain everything to those who, for some reason, still do not understand what happened, even taking into account the fact that several messages have already said everything. There is a player mirt who, for some unknown reason, accidentally bought the item "Private House" and contacted the developer to exchange this item for something else. As a result, 40 levels and a Reset Character were chosen. Now back to the discussion of this situation. The player can get levels only if he will help translate the content for the game. This is the only way to get levels. Ok, if you are so outraged by what happened, then I officially declare that the administration of the game will never exchange any donate items again. Now you will solve the problems with an accidental purchase yourself, if anyone has them in the future. The mirt player will not be deprived of levels and will remain what he was. Are everyone satisfied?
No no no no if he can do that we can all do it idc I want 40 level I will get privat house and exchange it for that

i agree no exchange ...how about us who worked hard to gain level ..that 40 lvl is totally unfair ..in my opinion its better to exchange it to other items like prohibited items..just the 10 lvl is 20M exp its worth 3 days of effort