Decrease enemy spawn

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!
PillMaster

Decrease enemy spawn

Post by PillMaster » Wed May 17, 2017 2:59 am

Enemies spawn to much and they follow me everywhere I go. An i die and repeat i can't handle it. First its one enemy and five seconds later its five. An being attacked while looking though inventory sucks.

I want enemies to spawn less.

Fixes

1.Enemies spawn less

2.Even if you are seen by an enemy,Only that enemy will attack you. Or whatever radius an enemy sees you is smaller. An objects like walls can hide you.

3.You are only surrounded or followed. When too many enemies see you or they alert others. The termite nest could be one. If you disturbed this nest, All termites will come after you.

4.Set a maxium spawn rate either based on enemy or zone. E.g Lvl5 zone Max number of zombies is five. An lvl 2 is one. Or let the spawn depend on circumstance e.g Dusturbing an termite nest spawns 30 termites.

I really just want to leave town and not die.

I know exp is important but why not ditch that an let players learn those skills with quests,books,other players etc or let players learn by failures and observations etc. or be independent with only their gear.

PillMaster

Re: Decrease enemy spawn

Post by PillMaster » Mon May 22, 2017 4:42 am

I just got attacked by a huge mob of Gun men. About 10 an no matter what i do. It seems sprint skill just brings in more enemies! Devs please Fix this!

Aegis

Post by Aegis » Mon May 22, 2017 8:17 am

you really just need to learn how to travel without spawning mobs, and for those rare cases you do, to learn how to move between maps to not be attacked if you planning to travel somewhere ( for newbies for example, travel always at the borders of each map, like this if you spawn a mob, switch map and keep travelling till another one appears, then switch back to previously one[for example doing this while travelling south or any cardinal direction] generally, travelling on the borders of each map gives the minimal chance to spawn mobs and also quantities).

Also, get 5 dex and learn the sprint skill, this will help alot on out running mobs that chase u while doing this minimal spawn suggestion and also avoids ending up in accidentall mobdragging on players, wich then will report you for it, as one has to learn how to avoid doing this 😅
Aegis :: Retired Senior Game Master (SGM)
Languages: English, Italian, German

FAQ:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=229
Game Rules:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=151

PillMaster

Post by PillMaster » Mon May 22, 2017 3:12 pm

Aegis wrote: Mon May 22, 2017 8:17 am you really just need to learn how to travel without spawning mobs, and for those rare cases you do, to learn how to move between maps to not be attacked if you planning to travel somewhere ( for newbies for example, travel always at the borders of each map, like this if you spawn a mob, switch map and keep travelling till another one appears, then switch back to previously one[for example doing this while travelling south or any cardinal direction] generally, travelling on the borders of each map gives the minimal chance to spawn mobs and also quantities).

Also, get 5 dex and learn the sprint skill, this will help alot on out running mobs that chase u while doing this minimal spawn suggestion and also avoids ending up in accidentall mobdragging on players, wich then will report you for it, as one has to learn how to avoid doing this 😅

You don't understand there was a sqoyote and alot of gun men! I wouldn't stand a chance even if i ran! There was alot.

DirtyHarry

Post by DirtyHarry » Mon May 22, 2017 5:33 pm

You need to learn where u can safely run on each map without triggering spawns of enemies you cant handle,

you also need to watch your radar when grinding, so u can see incoming spawns being dragged towards you, so you can either dodge it or log out before being targetted by npc's, log back in after 2 mins when spawns has gone past or despawned.
BoS - SoB - B0S 3 Guilds - 1 Brotherhood

PillMaster

Post by PillMaster » Mon May 22, 2017 5:43 pm

DirtyHarry wrote: Mon May 22, 2017 5:33 pm You need to learn where u can safely run on each map without triggering spawns of enemies you cant handle,

you also need to watch your radar when grinding, so u can see incoming spawns being dragged towards you, so you can either dodge it or log out before being targetted by npc's, log back in after 2 mins when spawns has gone past or despawned.
What do i do about Sqoyote just now that animal spawned Closed to me next to the area exit. I think its high level players abusing the spawning system and causing this mess!

Aegis

Post by Aegis » Mon May 22, 2017 6:07 pm

Believe me, high lvls know how to keep control of the spawn and spawn only what they need/want.
Whenever something else spawns, its usually due to ppl that don't understand how the spawning system works and how to move in each map...

And if you follow my simple suggestions, the squoyote wont be a problem anymore, you cant be spawning 2 different squoyotes in 2 different maps at the same time while doing what i suggested to do, or can you?

FAQ:
Game Rules:

PillMaster

Post by PillMaster » Mon May 22, 2017 6:25 pm

Aegis wrote: Mon May 22, 2017 6:07 pm Believe me, high lvls know how to keep control of the spawn and spawn only what they need/want.
Whenever something else spawns, its usually due to ppl that don't understand how the spawning system works and how to move in each map...

And if you follow my simple suggestions, the squoyote wont be a problem anymore, you cant be spawning 2 different squoyotes in 2 different maps at the same time while doing what i suggested to do, or can you?

Ha ha. Question How does the squoyote spawn and is that the only danger? You know that there are fast moving enemies and ones with guns. Now i am going to post a screenshot of what i think is a cheater spawning these enemies.

Aegis

Post by Aegis » Mon May 22, 2017 6:45 pm

Since its a sensible matter, you better mail me such a screen here on my contact as private message.

Im part of the Watchers group and can make the needed verifications regarding your suspects.

But do not post it on forum, as if you're wrong, its defamation rule breakage.

And i case the gunners with squoyote you referring to are those 2 maps under silosia (so map 6.3 i think) that area is for lvl 21+ ppl, so if youre not of such a lvl its normal you get killed because you arent supposed to be there yet. Its like going on a mmorpg that shows lvls with a lvl 1 toon to lvl 60 monsters... you get killed instantly and wouldnt go there, wouldnt you? 😅

FAQ:
Game Rules:

PillMaster

Post by PillMaster » Mon May 22, 2017 7:03 pm

How do i pm you? An also after this i am leaving.