"Better Starting Point"

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!
-DT-

"Better Starting Point"

Post by -DT- » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:38 pm

Dieing by a swarm of crawlers at the very start of the game really sucks, would be nice to start inside a small cave at top right of starting location, this will allow slow readers to read the on screen dialog without being attacked by OP crawlers, yes OP because starting the game with absolutely nothing to defend oneself with is RIDICULOUS!!

My suggestion, start in small cave in a small rounded area, perhaps place a couple mushrooms around, a mostly burned out fire, and near the fire is where player should spawn, also near the fire place a deceased npc that when searched dialog pops up stating, "Fred didn't make it, he won't be needing the stick he is holding in is lifeless hand." Stick pops up on screen after hitting the accept button on displayed on screen. Player then travels a short distance down a passage leading outside.

Upon exiting message pops up on screen stating, "Welcome to Omega Vanitas" player hits accept once again and begins the game.
DwarfTank from FT

zepper93

Re: "Better Starting Point"

Post by zepper93 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:16 pm

I like this idea

-DT-

Post by -DT- » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:19 pm

Thanks, just focusing on making game better for the players just starting, a few of my friends downloaded the game, got killed twice before they could even move, and deleted the game, this is not good if O.V. is to make it.
DwarfTank from FT

Vevrok

Post by Vevrok » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:54 pm

I did a thread about that and alot more ideas.

I like your idea.
Languages: Portuguese,English,spanish

-DT-

Post by -DT- » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:17 pm

Thanks much appreciated..
DwarfTank from FT