Once again - auction or market place in town/towns

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!
merkthelight

Once again - auction or market place in town/towns

Post by merkthelight » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:02 am

That idea was posted before, but i start the topic once again. Why not create NPC in town which players can sold items (create lot with a certain price). For the better item browsing, items may divided by groups (pistols, smg, melee, armor etc.). For counter overstoring you can restrict quantity of simultaneously solding items by 5 (for example). Money for solded items can go directly on player account or player must visit auctioneer for getting them. I suppose that feature will bring new interesting aspect in to the game. Thnx)

P.S. Sry 4 my english >_<

Deltaecho6

Re: Once again - auction or market place in town/towns

Post by Deltaecho6 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:45 pm

Hmm well that's one case . However that might be for the update after the recent one that got announced in their facebook page . Or maybe the current one . Who knows !!! They said they are bringing a lot of new contents so we gotta stay tuned .

Also I think the auction system is quite useless at the moment cause we only have limited amount of weapons and equipments but for rare stuffs that might just be a good thing . It would also be good if the rare items were classified into somewhat tier types like gold tier , silver tier , bronze like that .

Capricorn

Re: Once again - auction or market place in town/towns

Post by Capricorn » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:24 am

Создать аукцион в игре отличная идея.
Но нужно увеличить количество создаваемых вещей, вплоть до самой мощной брони, и мощного оружия. Тогда появиться смысл в навыках интеллекта.
Могу предложить вам пару идей по созданию предметов
With all due respect ,Capricorn