server lag!

You found a bug? Post it here!
Ryaca

Re: server lag!

Post by Ryaca » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:58 pm

I commend you and the rest of the staff for having to deal with players that always want to place blame and never want to explore the possibility that they may cause their own problems. For how do you explain to them that they are in the wrong and how do you get them to believe you? Seems like an impossible task.

zepper93

Post by zepper93 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:35 am

Well duh ry most people are small minded and would rather blame others or games on there failings for they are "smart" and nothing they do causes issues. Always want changes and things handed to them instead of being grateful.

Malakie

Post by Malakie » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:41 am

It needs addressed one way or another if I play stupid late the game is fine but during the day the game runs like crap which means either everyone's devices are effecting the game for everyone which still needs worked on or the servers can't handle the amount of people which still needs worked on yes it's a free game but not truly because it offers micro transactions which aren't required but people do spend money and expect at least some level of support instead of being slammed about their device or services for no apparent reason except to just do it so glad I didn't spend money and have decided to quit this community is just terrible

Kabuki

Post by Kabuki » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:55 am

Well you're all with your opinions, but fact is a fact, there's lag when a lot of players are online. I tried this game in my Android device, tried on Bluestacks (win7), internet connection 90 Mbps (just tested). On both devices, now there's no lag, because there's few players online. When the online peak is reached, no matter how good is your device or internet connection, there will be lag. Of course, players create this lag, because they want to play this game, but can anyone blame them for wanting this?

I'm not trying to judge, i'm trying to show current weak spots. Game is still in development and in future everything will be improved, i actually offered an idea of some crowdfunding, to make it easier and faster for devs reach their goals.
And of course there will be some minority, who instead helping the community always blame devs or community itself, that's how it always goes, but for a majority- we all should be sensible and do not feed the trolls. :!:

Ryaca

Post by Ryaca » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:27 am

I'm not saying that it is ALWAYS players devices. I'm just saying that maybe sometimes in some cases it is.

Malakie

Post by Malakie » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:07 pm

Ok maybe in some cases but for the majority it's an in game issue which was just brought up to be addressed

Soheil

Post by Soheil » Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:33 am

Hello
I have lags sometimes and the quest of person near of colonel adams doesnt show for me after all this day that i completed col.adams quest
Please help me
Thanks