Cheaters and exploiters

You found a bug? Post it here!
Kabuki

Cheaters and exploiters

Post by Kabuki » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:44 am

As some problems getting fixed, there will be always more new, current "hot" subject is more and more players using some kind of exploits or even 3rd party software, to take advantage against the others.

Yesterday i saw a guy (7th level) running as fast as me maybe even slightly faster ( lvl 28, 30 dex, 169%).
I don't believe it is possible to achieve this speed at lvl 7 , putting all pts. in to dex he would have about 16 dex., if i'm not wrong, it gives +8% speed + 30% Sprint skill bonus, total 138% speed. Still running fast as mine 169%

Today a lvl 5 guy approached and killed me twice, each time 100% accurate shot, it took him 2 shots to kill me each time :).
I even couldn't get near him, my 39% dodge, 134 health and 26 armor didn't had any effect against this outlaw. He killed me so fast that i was unable to look at the gear that he was using (but i think it was shotgun of some type).

I actually never tried a gun fight against other characters, but i don't believe that 5 lvl guy vs 28 lvl would have such a huge advantage.

Few times saw a guy killing sadists and rotters - each one by single shot.
I hope devs know all these issues, as there were people stating same info in other topics. This should be priority to fix or punish abusers, to keep equal rights for the players and to keep community growing.

Blackthorne

Re: Cheaters and exploiters

Post by Blackthorne » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:57 pm

It's an irony that a level 28th player (how many of those did it legit) is complaining about low levels being to powerful. Hypocrisy is 2nd nature to the human race ;-)

People cheat and exploit to get an advantage then complain when someone else does it...it's just not FAIR!

Don't take the game too seriously ya'll and try to have fun.

PS be glad your 28th, most are struggling with 5th level.

Cichy

Post by Cichy » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:32 pm

I'm not going back to this game until Dev will do something, for example restart game play.
This game is going down be ouse of cheaters

Killazoo

Post by Killazoo » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:06 pm

Cheaters are being delt with haha way to go devs quick thinking

Aegis

Post by Aegis » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:14 pm

glad things are being taken care of and exploiters of pvp bug and "gun bug" are being punished, hopefully they get the lvls detracted of what they earned by doing this, and if this isnt possible, have theyr chars set back to lvl 1 :)
Aegis :: Retired Senior Game Master (SGM)
Languages: English, Italian, German

FAQ:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=229
Game Rules:
http://ov.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=151

Kabuki

Post by Kabuki » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:09 pm

Blackthorne wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:57 pm It's an irony that a level 28th player (how many of those did it legit) is complaining about low levels being to powerful. Hypocrisy is 2nd nature to the human race ;-)

People cheat and exploit to get an advantage then complain when someone else does it...it's just not FAIR!

LOL.

So everyone with higher level now are criminals? I put days and money in to this game and i offer you to do the same, instead blaming everyone.

Thanks i appreciate your advice, so next time when lvl5 guy approaches and kills me instantly, i just smile and thank him, for what a great cheater he is.
Hypocrite. Is your comment. :roll:

bbardiya

Post by bbardiya » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:18 pm

Kabuki wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:44 am As some problems getting fixed, there will be always more new, current "hot" subject is more and more players using some kind of exploits or even 3rd party software, to take advantage against the others.

Yesterday i saw a guy (7th level) running as fast as me maybe even slightly faster ( lvl 28, 30 dex, 169%).
I don't believe it is possible to achieve this speed at lvl 7 , putting all pts. in to dex he would have about 16 dex., if i'm not wrong, it gives +8% speed + 30% Sprint skill bonus, total 138% speed. Still running fast as mine 169%

Today a lvl 5 guy approached and killed me twice, each time 100% accurate shot, it took him 2 shots to kill me each time :).
I even couldn't get near him, my 39% dodge, 134 health and 26 armor didn't had any effect against this outlaw. He killed me so fast that i was unable to look at the gear that he was using (but i think it was shotgun of some type).

I actually never tried a gun fight against other characters, but i don't believe that 5 lvl guy vs 28 lvl would have such a huge advantage.

Few times saw a guy killing sadists and rotters - each one by single shot.
I hope devs know all these issues, as there were people stating same info in other topics. This should be priority to fix or punish abusers, to keep equal rights for the players and to keep community growing.
If you shot at someone with a shotgun of course he die in one shot :D
I mean this game i a little too close to reality lol
Nvm just kidding
bb--->bbardiya faction
OV-->37

Louie Dog

Post by Louie Dog » Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:41 am

Kabuki wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:09 pm
Blackthorne wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:57 pm It's an irony that a level 28th player (how many of those did it legit) is complaining about low levels being to powerful. Hypocrisy is 2nd nature to the human race ;-)

LOL.

So everyone with higher level now are criminals? I put days and money in to this game and i offer you to do the same, instead blaming everyone.

Thanks i appreciate your advice, so next time when lvl5 guy approaches and kills me instantly, i just smile and thank him, for what a great cheater he is.
Hypocrite. Is your comment. :roll:
Right there with you Kabuki. I'm lvl 25 and have spent many hours training and have done so since the game has been 3 days old. Just because we have dedicated more time, and therefore knowledge, into getting to these levels does not make us cheaters by any means. False claims and jealousy will destroy a reputation.

Blackthorne

Post by Blackthorne » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:37 pm

All the, I'm 25th level and I worked hard for 3 days...please! Take all your *** and put it back in the closet.

It's just a game so have fun ;-)

Thank you.

Killazoo

Post by Killazoo » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:20 pm

I've seen players that runs even faster then me 140+% speed but their build is all INT. How is this possible? Stats resets was used on the affected toon. Only thing I can think of is it's a bug inside the reset item. Have you experienced this yet?